Female Boxer Kaliesha West BLASTS Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Boxer Kaliesha West BLASTS Floyd Mayweather

Female Boxer Kaliesha West Message to Floyd Mayweather

Currently a champ in two different weight classes, Kaliesha West took her grievances to youtube and made a challenge to Floyd Mayweather to put his money to good use and give the ladies of boxing a shot. With the lack of female bouts in the US, and those that are with little pay and improper placement, West argues her case for the women of boxing to have equal opportunity on US fight cards, and being seen as equals in the ring.

http://youtu.be/M5NiavuA3CA

Last edited by 285Kid; 11-15-2015, 02:36 AM.

@4:00

lol no, it's not a damn shame anyone's daughter isn't going to get punched in the face for a living.

She makes some good points though, I'm sure women's boxing could be marketed better by promoters albeit if the interest genuinely isn't there, there isn't much they can do.

On Mayweather, yeah shoving his money in people's faces isn't cool when you have boxers like her doing essentially the same job with no means to earn even a fraction of what he earns. Then again, she's the one who's checking out his instagram so she should already know what's coming.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 09-26-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

She just needs a good ol'piping

Comment

1. First of, my daughter will never ever see a boxing ring, because I love her.

2. WTF does she want? She keeps talking about Floyd's money, is she selling PPV's?

I never heard a male boxer talk sideways like that about another male boxers bank role.

Comment

Comment

Careful now, Mayweather doesn't seem to have a problem kicking the shit out of a woman, Kaliesha

Comment

What the **** is this ****?

Comment

That's a strange looking kitchen she's standing in...

Comment

Comment

get ready for floyd will duck her posts

but she makes some good points about female boxing but really she should be more mad at laila ali she could've did more for women boxing imo.

but she kinda pimped it got her money and fame an retired.

btw ,did anyone feel like she was getting her dwayne johnson aka the rock on?

Comment

Working...
                    X