Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police speaks on Treyvon-Zimmerman case.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Zimmerman....

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      An eye for an eye. He killed an innocent teen so someone should kill him. It's only fair.
      Your letting your emotions take control.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        An eye for a eye. He killed a innocent kid so some one should kill. It's only fare.
        that kid was not innocent,he attacked a innocent man and got shot for his thuggery,case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          " he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind "

see this part I dont buy.... he was walking back to his car and the kid that was running away from him, snuck up on HIM and attacked HIM when he was LEAVING?

If he was leaving, that kid would have waited until he left and then ran back home to call the police because some crazy dude was chasing him for no reason.

that sounds like bull**** to me.

You're assuming Trayvon wasn't the type who was constantly "looking for a fight". . Im not saying he was. . Im saying WE DON'T KNOW. . .

Maybe he wanted to SNUCK the dude?

He doesn't say he 100% "cheap shotted" him, but as soon as he said "he didn't have a problem with Trayvon", he then stole off on him. . .

Comment

Comment

" he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind "

see this part I dont buy.... he was walking back to his car and the kid that was running away from him, snuck up on HIM and attacked HIM when he was LEAVING?

If he was leaving, that kid would have waited until he left and then ran back home to call the police because some crazy dude was chasing him for no reason.

Exactly.....

Anyway, has any audio come out on the conversation Trayvon and his girlfriend had?

Comment

Got a problem?

No.

Well now you do.

*BAM!!!*

Help!

Help!

Help!

*noone arrives*

Looks like this is how it went down.

Comment

At the same time, does it sound logical that he would follow the teen on this particular night and call the police just to gun him down? Thats not logical either.

Keep in mind, the shooter has done this many times before and is not known to be a racist or to have threatend people.

Or the way its framed by the other side, they say the fat GZ chased down the athlete and then shot him. Also illogical.

Police arrived less then 2 minutes after shooting and GZ's story is entirely consistent with what is known. This is why an investigation is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    According to Zimmerman....
                    Right. . We shouldn't now all say "oh, well he was justified in shooting him! Zimmerman's story is 100% true"!

However, we should further reflect Zimmerman's story based on the evidence we do know. . .

I'd like to hear what all the witnesses said. . .

Comment

what i think happened was that he approached martin, feeling all big and bad because he had a gun, and started assuming he was a robber, but martin was too fast for him and martin attacked him to defend himself and caught him off guard, knocked him down and was beating his ass until zimmerman shot him in the panic.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-26-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X