Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters Purses: Morales $1 million (+ Mexican Television Revenue), Garcia: $225,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters Purses: Morales $1 million (+ Mexican Television Revenue), Garcia: $225,000

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Morales will give up 50k of his 1 million purse for being two pounds over. Nice addition to Garcia's 175k purse. #boxing

Erik Deserves it

Comment

I wonder how much Kirkland is getting. I wouldn't be surprised if he is getting more than Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I wonder how much Kirkland is getting. I wouldn't be surprised if he is getting more than Garcia.
        I doubt he's making more than $100k....

Comment

Damn Garcia is getting chump change, I he needs a KO higligh reel to make this fight worth for him! Get some exposure!

Comment

I had previously heard Morales' purse was 500K, I think that's more like it. 1 million is way too much for Morales.

Kirkland got 22k for his fight on the Judah-Khan undercard.

The purse bid for Judah-Paris was $70,110, so does that mean that is the combined purse for the whole event, all fights, or just the purse for Judah-Paris?

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
              I had previously heard Morales' purse was 500K, I think that's more like it. 1 million is way too much for Morales.

Kirkland got 22k for his fight on the Judah-Khan undercard.

The purse bid for Judah-Paris was $70,110, so does that mean that is the combined purse for the whole event, all fights, or just the purse for Judah-Paris?
              Purse bid is to host the fight, not the salary. Whoever bids more out of the promoters can promote it.

Comment

Working...
              X