Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    Big Dunn .. why do you continually forget to mention the heavy padding Manny used to thicken up his resume?

40 fights of padding is quite a lot considering that he has only 57 fights.

His first 40 were in corners of southeast Asia against journeymen.

Think about it.
    Nobody in boxing has a better resume over the last ten years than Pacquiao.

I bet all this negativity is because I have Pacquiao on my avitar and people think i'm like a fan fella or something.

I Lol at that. I'm no more of a fan of Pac that I am Pernell unless either is fighting b*tch a55 Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Says the boy who said voted Pac outside the top 100 ATG, i dont know if i believe you believe what you say.
      Thats why Im a boxing fan and youre a pacquiao fan. Pac is not a 100 ATG, top 200 sure, not top 100. dont be mad at me cause of it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post

I bet all this negativity is because I have Pacquiao on my avitar and people think i'm like a fan fella or something.

I Lol at that. I'm no more of a fan of Pac that I am Pernell unless either is fighting b*tch a55 Mayweather.
        But its not "last 10 years" its whole resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I'm not at all, Sweet Pea's complete resume is better than Manny's. Manny has won more titles in more weight classes then Sweet Pea. Resume or accomplishments. Sweet Pea's talent far exceeds manny, but if manny had fought the better comp, his resume would be better.
          Omg, are you actually reading what you are writing?

I give up.

Comment

And you substantiate your claim by simply repeating it over and over.

Its baseless and its predicated on your own personal fandom.

When you bring something more than just your own opinion, then we can have a debate.

Until then its a "My Dad is tougher than your Dad" kind of waste of time.

Comment

I give up.
              Mr Invincible ..

until you are ready to deal with the fact that Manny Pacquiao's entire resume is based on 17 fights, you aren't really ready to have this discussion.

Comment

I give up.
                You can't just take the peak. This is like someone saying floyd is the ppv king based on his 2.4 mil with odh. I mean what about tyson, holyfield, who sold much more? You have to count EVERY opponent and how he did. Geez.

Of course by your logic, Manny beat the guys he got KO'ed by because he was ahead on the scorecards when he got KTFO.

Comment

I didn't read this but since it obviously will not let me PM you I will write it here. I don't read your responses and just wish you would ignore mine as well because I couldn't give a rats a55 about anything you say, have said or will ever say. Even If you respond to this I will ignore it. Every time I see blue writing I ignore it automatically and make it a point not to read it so **** off you internet loser.
                  In other words I so utterly destroy and embarrass you, you would rather choose to tuck your tail between your legs. Hey that's cool by me. But don't lie and say you don't read my posts. Obviously you do or you wouldn't have mentioned another poster agreeing with me or bothered to respond to me to even begin with.

OWNED AGAIN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                    And you substantiate your claim by simply repeating it over and over.

Its baseless and its predicated on your own personal fandom.

When you bring something more than just your own opinion, then we can have a debate.

Until then its a "My Dad is tougher than your Dad" kind of waste of time.
                    Do you realize that you are sitting here saying all this to me and have negative Karma after almost 1k posts? Do you think it's just by accident or something? Uhmmm NO.

Comment

Do you realize that you are sitting here saying all this to me and have negative Karma after almost 1k posts? Do you think it's just by accident or something? Uhmmm NO.
                      Apparently you have never heard of the Good karma thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X