Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma Admits His Defense is not Good , Contemplates About Adding a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, the kid's just not a very good fighter. He looks lost when he can't hurt someone. And at the highest level, his sloppy punches aren't gonna land on anyone. His right hook is quality, his left hand is one of the poorest punches I have ever seen from a professional fighter, I don't see how anyone can get hit with it.

He's got heart, he's got a chin(him being hurt so many times is more a result of him getting hit so clean over and over), but I just don't think he has the overall skillset to be a top guy.

Last time he looked half way decent was against Luevano and he just had zero fire power for Lopez to have to respect.

Comment

He loses one fight and now he's not a very good fighter. Smh, fickle ass boxing fans.

That fight with Salido shouldn't have been stopped anyway. He was still fighting back.

He sparks Gamboa when they fight. Remind me when Lopez got dropped by cabdrivers fight after fight. Lopez resume ****s all over Gamboa.

Comment

I like how juanma is humble about his abilities and skills... that means if he finds the right people to help him, he will improve

Comment

Originally posted by MajorKong View Post
          He loses one fight and now he's not a very good fighter. Smh, fickle ass boxing fans.

That fight with Salido shouldn't have been stopped anyway. He was still fighting back.

He sparks Gamboa when they fight. Remind me when Lopez got dropped by cabdrivers fight after fight. Lopez resume ****s all over Gamboa.
          Been saying that for a while now, well before Salido. All you need to do is watch him fight, he's embarrisingly sloppy and one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            Been saying that for a while now, well before Salido. All you need to do is watch him fight, he's embarrisingly sloppy and one dimensional.
            Salido is a damn good fighter. If Juanma is sloppy and one dimensional what does that make Gamboa?

Comment

Salido is a damn good fighter.
              well, salido's one dimension beats juanma's one dimension so... yeah

If Juanma is sloppy and one dimensional what does that make Gamboa?
              gamboa beat salido so... yeah.. wouldn't call him one dimensional

Comment

Anyway, the minute Gamboa loses his first fight they'll call him overrated and say he needs a new trainer.

Comment

It's not even his defense, it's his mindset. It's like he fights dumb.

Comment

Anyway, the minute Gamboa loses his first fight they'll call him overrated and say he needs a new trainer.
                    Gamboa beat Solis. And when or if Gamboa loses his 1rst fight he'll probably be winning it impressively until getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
                      Gamboa's defense is one of the best among elite fighters when you look at a recent HBO analysis. Actually, they say he's the second best, right after Mayweather. Mayweather gets connected only 16% of the time, and Gamboa is second with only 20%. Donaire isn't fair behind at 21%.

My estimation is that Juanma is somewhere around 86% lol
                      interesting sir

Comment

Working...
                      X