Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Why don't sharks eat black people???

Because they think it is whale ****.
    I got a feeling you wouldnt be around for much longer.

Comment

this is the ONLY place you can find a bunch of racist complaining about racism ...every race got their inside racist jokes...it is what it is lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
        i personally don't think pac is on peds and i'm black. lol!

it's actually quite obvious as to why pac has been so successful at the upper weights.

he's been matched PROPERLY. i'm not saying all of his fights have been cake walks, but he's been matched against guys that are either much slower than him or fight in his style that meshes with pac's well.

you notice he wasn't matched against any pure boxers outside of jmm.

even that's nitpicky. pac is just a beast and he has my boy, mayweather, SHOOOK!
        i think its a myth that pacquiao weakness is a pure boxer. his style will eat any of the supposed pure boxers he "ducked"

pac can be beat by counter punchers who can at least match his speed and can time his mustached ass. see morales/marquez.

and i don't think marquez is a pure boxer. he's more like a box-fighter at this point.

you gotta be willing to trade against pac to have a chance against him and time him

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
          How do you know if asians robbed your house?

Your homework is done, your computer is upgraded, and 2 hours later they are still trying to back out of your driveway.

LOL that funny..

and i'm asian..

Comment

Working...
          X