Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1997 version of De La Hoya ****ks Floyd and Pac up bad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar is naturally a bit bigger for welterweight, he fits for the jr.middleweight. His wins over Whitaker and JCC, when both guys were not at best shape, were coming from his size advantage.

Comment

hojo was a fraud who lost all his big fights and won titles against the likes of Ruelas, Paiez, old Whitaker, and CHAVEZ. The dude was really a fraud that took everyone's money and made himself rich while lacking the skills TRUE Champions have!!!! Why don't you ask, what a PRIME JJC would of done against a PRIME hojo?

Comment

What did he do against Pete in 97? Did he destroy him? Riiiiiight.

Comment

I think Oscar was at his best in '99. Without question 99 Oscar knocks out the best version of Pacquiao the world has ever seen. Floyd always gives him problems but I think Oscar could squeeze out a SD but you never know. Floyd is just such a difficult fighter to fight... He could very well win that fight.

Don't forget Floyd jumped a lot of weight to fight a MUCH bigger Oscar. An Oscar who looked great on that night. Almost as good as he ever did...

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
              A dedicated Oscar ****s almost anyone up at 140 and 147. Floyd barley beat an old drunk DLh. Prime Oscar takes him to queeer street. Pac would have been out classes. Thoughts?

Comment

I agree 100%.He had the size,jab,power & speed.I don't think either Manny or Floyd could **** with the prime welterweight version of Oscar.

Comment

The same hoya that got outboxed by an old whitaker
                  Sorry but Hoya is way overrated, Pac and Floyd are and always have been a level above him.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    I agree 100%.He had the size,jab,power & speed.I don't think either Manny or Floyd could **** with the prime welterweight version of Oscar.
                    Like I said, what did Oscar do with Pete....an old Pete?

Comment

wow just WOW.

Comment

Working...
                      X