Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marciano the hardest working heavyweight fighter in the gym of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to remember the Thrilla in Manilla having a ridiculously high punch count over 14 rounds......and that was while shipping hell from a really fecked off Frazier! I believe it held the record on punches landed until Ibeabuchi vs Tua a few years ago.

You say you'll tally up the punches! How bored are you? You clearly need the love of a good woman.

But with Ali, alot of his energy in his prime was spent with footwork. He wasn't a punching dynamo, he was an artist. If Vitali had prime Ali's footwork and reflexes perhaps he wouldn't have needed to throw so many punches at Arreola.

I rate Vitali as a damn good heavyweight by the way, I'm not knocking his many good attributes.
    Last edited by JAB5239; 11-02-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
      Is Marciano the hardest working heavyweight fighter in the gym of all time?
      not even close the training methods of fighters back then would not even be considered a workout in todays era,

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
        not even close the training methods of fighters back then would not even be considered a workout in todays era,
        ^^^^^ Would someone with admin powers please make this trolling wind-up merchant go away? And can everyone block him form posting in their threads?

Poet

Comment

Working...
        X