No announcement yet.

Top Rank: "I Am a Clean Fighter" - Antonio Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
    "I am a clean fighter, and I have proved it. And that's what most hurts: that a lot of people don't know me and speak...without knowing. That is what has really annoyed me. But I know that a lot of people are with me, and a lot of people believe in me." -Margarito

Another Top Rank fighter who wants us to believe he's "clean". Yeah, sure...

Source

no comment.

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
    I want the two cheaters to fight eachother. Bunch of disgraces.
    which cheater are you talking about? the one who inject drugs in his hands before the fightnight??

Comment

Originally posted by 007geyweather View Post
      no comment.

which cheater are you talking about? the one who inject drugs in his hands before the fightnight??
      What the hell does this mean?
      If you are referring to pain medication as if it is similar to plaster slabs or PED's...wtf?

I guess if someone takes advil before a fight "he is on something"...lol

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        What the hell does this mean?
        If you are referring to pain medication as if it is similar to plaster slabs or PED's...wtf?

I guess if someone takes advil before a fight "he is on something"...lol
        I think you are delusional? where in my statement did I say that it was PEDs or comparing to Plaster of paris?

your post is worst than what I posted here you ******. I guess when there is no proof that pacquiao was indeed taking those A_SIDE METH he is a cheater? ******!!

Comment

I think you are delusional? where in my statement did I say that it was PEDs or comparing to Plaster of paris?

your post is worst than what I posted here you ******. I guess when there is no proof that pacquiao was indeed taking those A_SIDE METH he is a cheater? ******!!
          Hello hollow head, senor dense.
          You bought in a fighter that was not even being discussed (and guess what ? you didnt even mention him "mention him in a statement") but I figuered out what you were saying.
          Use the ******* brain that is buried in pacs ass to figure things out.

Anyone who dedicates their avatar to discrediting a fighter shows obsession so get off the pink high horse lady.

Comment

Hello hollow head, senor dense.
            You bought in a fighter that was not even being discussed (and guess what ? you didnt even mention him "mention him in a statement") but I figuered out what you were saying.
            Use the ******* brain that is buried in pacs ass to figure things out.

Anyone who dedicates their avatar to discrediting a fighter shows obsession so get off the pink high horse lady.
            You ****ing ******.

"I want the two cheaters to fight eachother. Bunch of disgraces."

your sister posted this. who brought in a fighter thats not being discuss? I was assuming that it was floyd because he is a cheater for using drugs before the fight.

I don't blame you, your comprehension level is just too low to understand me...

Comment

You ****ing ******.

"I want the two cheaters to fight eachother. Bunch of disgraces."

your sister posted this. who brought in a fighter thats not being discuss? I was assuming that it was floyd because he is a cheater for using drugs before the fight.

I don't blame you, your comprehension level is just too low to understand me...
              Dear Senor Dense,
              "which cheater are you talking about? the one who inject drugs in his hands before the fightnight"??- Who are you referring to?

signed-Mr. Common sense aka Read between the lines.

Comment

Dear Senor Dense,
                "which cheater are you talking about? the one who inject drugs in his hands before the fightnight"??- Who are you referring to?

signed-Mr. Common sense aka Read between the lines.

"From my understanding this thread is about Margarito."

Why don't you read between the line? who brought up another fighter first?

Comment

"From my understanding this thread is about Margarito."

Why don't you read between the line? who brought up another fighter first?
                  inject drugs in his hands?...Hey hasnt Floyd injected his hands before a fight before? Enough of your games. I have grown weary of the "help". Stop beating around the bush and shave it lady.

Comment

"I'm a clean fighter, you have to believe me" - Manny Pacquiao

"I'm a clean fighter, you have to believe me" - Antonio Margarito

Comment

Working...
                    X