Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News reveals Justin Bieber is a reptilian alien (Youtube shows eyes shapeshift)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Include Miley Cyrus and I would mash that button without a single regret

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      If that really happened in real speed and wasn't a total glitch, I'll admit that's kind of creepy
      It was a total glitch. It looked less creepy when played in reverse in slow motion. He blinked, on a video recording of the television screen it looked weird.

Why the fuck was this guy recording that anyway?

Comment

Is there any "African American" who is supposed to be "reptilian"?
        ... I didn't follow the "phenomenon", but i would be curious to find out...

Comment

i will give you a ****ing logical reason to whoever made this video. dude the most logical reason is that you're probably a ****ing bum or a house husband who stays at home pretending that you're taking care of ur kids but ur mostly probably getting high and ur wife is getting ****ed by her co-worker.

get a ****ing job instead of making a stupid azz video doing a replay slo-mo of justin bieber's eyes. i mean any man in this forum have had their share of ****** shyt but it's all for fun and what not but non of them ever wasted a shyt on bieber for ****'s sake.

Comment

Working...
          X