No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Wants War, Targets The Best at Welter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Wants War, Targets The Best at Welter

After his thrilling TKO win over game Mexican Jesus Soto Karass on Sept. 15 at the MGM Hotel on Las Vegas, former WBA Super Lightweight world champion and current Welterweight contender Marcos “El Chino” Maidana of Argentina discusses his present and future.

“I’m really happy since I was anxious to fight since last May. It was the longest training camp in my career. But it was for a good reason ‘cause it allowed me to pick up a few things from my new trainer Robert Garcia and I think it paid off in the ring,” Maidana said. [Click Here To Read More]

maidana vs may or pac haha...

Comment

Good. No mention of Canelo.

Comment

How about Keith Thurman? Or do you still need another tune up?

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Good. No mention of Canelo.
        He only did that to throw you off. Watch for the announcement soon.

Comment

maidana vs guerreo about to happen.

Comment

I want to see Chino vs Guerrero. That fight was signed already. They should fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              I want to see Chino vs Guerrero. That fight was signed already. They should fight now.
              Might as well if Guerrero can't come to an agreement with Bradley.....

Comment

So let me see if I got this right. Maidana backs out of Thurman fight in fear of a beat down,takes fight with Karass as tune up, his tune up was so tough that he thinks that proves he is a force at 147. All that proves to me is he deserves to back it up and go take care of unfinished business with Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by dawghouse11 View Post
                  So let me see if I got this right. Maidana backs out of Thurman fight in fear of a beat down,
                  You are seriously questioning Maidana's heart???

****ing cyber warriors. You crack me up.

Comment

i think guerrero would out box maidana, id rather see bradley vs maidana.

Comment

Working...
                    X