Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kovalev beat Ward without the loaded wraps? (Exposed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Kovalev beat Ward without the loaded wraps? (Exposed)

https://youtu.be/SOh3YXcSTZU

Learn how to embed or post a link

Comment

Dem white boyz be cheatin' and sheeeitt

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
        https://youtu.be/SOh3YXcSTZU
        How about some evidence before throwing accusations out? Come back when you have solid evidence and be sure to tune in on November because when Kovalev knocks out Ward(If Ward dares enter the ring) I want to hear your excuses.

Comment

Narrator is a ghetto racist POS but that video is hella suspicious lol

Comment

Thought this looked like an awful troll thread but I'll admit that Kovalev's behavior there was weird. I'm not ready to accept that he uses loaded wraps based on that but, dude pulls his hands away from the ref, 3 times? Who does that?

Comment

That was weird but at the guy talking. Someone get Larry off youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Narrator is a ghetto racist POS but that video is hella suspicious lol

Damn that **** is hella suspicious and shady. Thought it would be some troll BS but its actually interesting.

Comment

That was some odd shit, but what's the point of the dumb, bullshit racist commentary in the video?

I didn't make it past 1:41, so I don't know if anything meaningful was said after that.

Comment

Exposed!

Comment

Working...
                    X