Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters that didn't reach full potential?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters that didn't reach full potential?

Whether it's down to attitude, commitment or dedication, which fighters didn't/have not fulfilled their potential?

James Toney should always be at the top of any list about lost potential. Man was put on this earth to fight other human beings in a 20 x 20 foot boxing ring. Lack of dedication and preperation was his downfall.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. He kept fighting bums and then when he steppe up in competition he started getting knocked out cold left and right. All the talent in the world but refused to dig deep when he was young and challenge himself.

Comment

Is it fair to say Gamboa, Dawson, Judah, Hamed are Broner are all underachievers?

Comment

Paul williams, first time i seen his picture i got an erection rightaway. that long legs, arms, broad shoulder and stamina are a dream of every sport trainers. then i see his fight and get confused, why the F^ck he stalking his opponent?? cut-off the ring you skinny F^ck!!

he have an ATG like Tommy hearns as perfect example for the physical gift he blessed but instead he choose to fight like brandon rios.
          Last edited by betmen; 02-16-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Hamed.

Made a big mistake hiring Steward for his trainer, and got far too big headed.

Comment

Pablo Cesar Cano had potencial to be a good contender but rushed against Morales and others

Comment

Marquez could have been greater

Comment

Panchito Bojado.

Comment

Tyson
                    Golota
                    Ibeabuchi

Comment

Working...
                    X