No announcement yet.

Inside Look Of GGG's Pre Fight Ritual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I actually prefer this to the overhype videos of him sparring, shadowboxing, shagging, taking a shower etc I thought the Pirog hype was bad lol.
    Posting a behind the scenes video is hype?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Great stuff, loved the editing. This and this are better than 90% of the stuff you see on 24/7 and All Access.
      Agreed. It's editing without faux drama added. 24/7 is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ryu ga gotoku View Post
        Posting a behind the scenes video is hype?
        Yes when you are posting videos every freaking day it is, Yes his shadowboxing, yes his sleeping lol, this video though is nice.

Comment

HBO mentioned Golovkin has a twin brother. Are there any pics of them together?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Lol he's always by his side, the guy that look just like him (even tho a lot of his country men look just like him)

Comment

good find, thanks

Comment

On the left.

Comment

Originally posted by wakizashi View Post
                  On the left.

Are they fraternal twins? I get one of them is fat and there's a resemblance, but they don't look identical.

Comment

Great Video! we need more golovkins in the sport. looking fwd to what the future holds for him.

Comment

Are they fraternal twins? I get one of them is fat and there's a resemblance, but they don't look identical.
                      I think he's just out of shape and along for the ride. I read somewhere that he used to box as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X