Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricans should bounce back but smh at some of the excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Nothing wrong with Mexican boxing except for Boriquas making excuses for it's success. And again Luis Resto motherfuker!!! Everytime you bring up hand wraps just remember who started it and I already know what you are going to say! "Do you see any Puerto Rican's with Resto avatars or saying they are fans of resto". Of course not motherfuker he was a sad sack loser!!! a c level journeymen at best!! So shut you face about the handwrap nonsense because Boriquas were the grandfuking masters and originators of plaster of paris!
      This is your story bro? So Resto is the reason why Vargas, margarito, Morales, Corrales, Salido, Chavez Jr Marquez, and Barrera etc all decided to cheat? The fact that you guys celebrate a known cheater says a lot about your integrity. It's apparently OK to cheat and acceptable. No wonder their is a steroid crisis in boxing.

"I learned it from watching you!"

Last edited by FerFal'sStepDad; 08-22-2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Reported once again for racist comments!!

And you are proud to be such a scandalous man? There is NOTHING racist in what I said. It is an opinion held by MANY as to the principal reason, Puerto Ricans are often the subject of disdain from other latinos. Your claim has no merit and if anyone has been racist, it has been you and your juvenile temper tantrum posts. I wish you had less estrogen. "reported!!!!!" < Dude, man up and cut back on wasting moderator time with your hysterics.

Comment

Working...
        X