Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You disgusting haters don't love boxing, start appreciating the FOTY!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessionalLoc View Post
    Way too much hugging and running from Khan to be FOTY.
    This and Cortez saved Khan from being ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
      Of course, sorry, if a fight is one sided in the early going it can't be a runner for FOTY.

There I was thinking Meldrick Taylor vs Julio Cesar Chavez was an all time great fight as well.
      In typical Boxingscene troll fashion, they leap onto a small part of the initial argument and and defend vigorously. 'Not fight of the year'- 'definitely not fight of the year' 'how could this be fight of the year?'

O.K. But it was a great boxing match right? Both fighters showed great courage, heart and skills right? That is the real thrust of the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
        My god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you ****s were saying it would take 1 shot for Khan to go down. WRONG.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. ARE YOU BLIND?! He actually traded with Maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately PROVED tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get KO'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went Pac style instigating a war. WRONG.

3. He would not go for the KO (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went DOWN in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. WRONG.

4. No chin. WRONG.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. WRONG.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both Khan and Maidana.

NOBODY!!! AND I REPEAT NOBODY!!!!

WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS TO BE A WAR!! A SLUGFEST!! SHOTS TRADED!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by Khan or a 1 punch KO like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)
        Agbeko vs Perez was a better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Agbeko vs Perez was a better fight.
          Yet another intelligent, well researched and actually rather moving contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
            Yet another intelligent, well researched and actually rather moving contribution.
            Ha ha iv said it once, and il say it again nsb is a ****hole, in fact im ashamed to admit boxing fans are some of the worst in sport...I feel your pain. TS great post, wanted to say it exactly like that myself.

Comment

Working...
            X