Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuc.k the haters, I love the sound of the Vuvuzela

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** that. If it is about the culture and all that bull**** leave it for the games with teams from the continent. That **** is annoying and is causing problems in the pitch and the gameplay. This is the world cup, not a south African invitational

Comment

They dont bother me at all.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          **** that. If it is about the culture and all that bull**** leave it for the games with teams from the continent. That **** is annoying and is causing problems in the pitch and the gameplay. This is the world cup, not a south African invitational
          This is one of the reasons why i think the World Cup should only be hosted in countries that actually give a **** about football.

Can't wait for the next World Cup in Brazil. There, you'll see how it should be done.

Comment

I don't really mind them and I think players/coaches saying that they are drastically affecting the game are full of BS.

Comment

Why would flawless even make a thread about liking something african. yes we know you do flawless, yawn.

if I made a thread about every time I drink or hat I like to drink, I'd probably be as ****ty of a poster as flawless is now.

Comment

Correction...Flawless Likes Looking At Ashely Cole Blowing On A Vuvuzela Because It Reminds Flawless Of Something Else Which He Fantasizes About When He Thinks About His Beloved Ashley......

Comment

Working...
                X