Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha ching bingh ba boo bham king sing ling maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Osawa, my bad. The IPAs are catching up to me.
      what you drinking? i got otter creek 25th anniversary double india pale lager. hoppy as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        If Paq is fighting its a big fight and he goes to many PPV fights.
        What's the last PAC fight Floyd was at live? None in the last 10 years

Comment

• Get to it you fat ****ing ****S.

Comment

• couldn't they have chosen some big titted filipina to sing the philippine anthem

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              Not in mma. Japanese fighters gets dropped like flies.
              That's cause all the good fighters in Japan are into boxing. Japan produces consistently good fighters/boxers and a lot of them. They have a bunch of really good gyms, coaches and history of boxing over there. Great boxing country.

Comment

• People were saying Donaire is back. He just won a paper belt in his last few fights. He'll never beat another quality opponents. He needs to retire, and become a trainer just like his dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  what you drinking? i got otter creek 25th anniversary double india pale lager. hoppy as hell.

Odell's IPA. I usually drink their Myrcenary IPA but its pretty strong. I do stupid sht when i drink that so i had to give it up. I woke up with an ex I hadnt seen in 6 years the last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    That's cause all the good fighters in Japan are into boxing. Japan produces consistently good fighters/boxers and a lot of them. They have a bunch of really good gyms, coaches and history of boxing over there. Great boxing country.

As they should be. Boxing is the superior combat sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      It's not a "big fight" at all. He never goes to PAC fights. And he's even said he doesn't like buying ppv and putting money in arums pocket
                      manny Vs Erik Morales he was there. And he does buys ppv fights. Even though he puts on a front that he doesn't watch boxing but he got caught on camera when they asked him whats the last fight he saw and Floyd tried to play it off like he's thinking about it then one of the guys in his group was like the Pacquiao fight lol. I think this was during Floyds fight against maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X