Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Adrien Broner: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    And his pressure....
    Ponce is a lot faster than Matthysse is as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
      Ponce is a lot faster than Matthysse is as well.
      He's not as good, nor is he as powerful, accurate or or skilled. Just about every fighter Lucas faces is "faster". Didnt help them when he beat their ass

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        He's not as good, nor is he as powerful, accurate or or skilled. Just about every fighter Lucas faces is "faster". Didnt help them when he beat their ass
        Matthysse is all around a good fighter. Broner's better athleticism and far superior speed carries the day for me. Just my take

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
          Matthysse is all around a good fighter. Broner's better athleticism and far superior speed carries the day for me. Just my take
          Judah and Devon were much "faster". Lucas has great timing and is also very accurate and relentless. Speed and athleticism doesnt always win fights

Comment

I picked Broner by decision.

Why?

Because user title, that's why.

Comment

What are the chances of this happening within the next 24 months?

Comment

We probably won't see this fight until at east 147. What makes any one think Matthysse would still be at 140 by the time Broner is done at 135? You think Broner is a big LW? Matthysse weighed in at 163 against Dallas. He will not last long at 140, and f-ck...163 is even huge for a WW on fight night. Who the **** weighs 163 on fight night at 147? Freaking Victor Ortiz, Joshua Clottey, Antonio Margarito. Weighing in at 163 at 1 ****ing 40? Are you kidding me!? AND it was confirmed that it was NOT a typo/mistake.

Comment

broner beats him worse than oj beat nicole......matt-hype-job is left in a pool of his blood once broner gets finished with him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    We probably won't see this fight until at east 147. What makes any one think Matthysse would still be at 140 by the time Broner is done at 135? You think Broner is a big LW? Matthysse weighed in at 163 against Dallas. He will not last long at 140, and f-ck...163 is even huge for a WW on fight night. Who the **** weighs 163 on fight night at 147? Freaking Victor Ortiz, Joshua Clottey, Antonio Margarito. Weighing in at 163 at 1 ****ing 40? Are you kidding me!? AND it was confirmed that it was NOT a typo/mistake.
                    Matthysee confirmed he weighed in at 153, not 163

Comment

I think its a 50/50 type fight. Mattysse has the edge in expierence and brings alot of punching power to the table. Broner might be the more complete fighter and definetly more talented. Id give Matthysse the edge going in.

Comment

Working...
                      X