Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did God made the world so Sad, Cold and Lonely?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religious or not, the world is what we make it. If it is sad and cold, it's up to you....

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
      In your own opinion, why?
      ok, i'll play along...

he made it so and so (as you had described) to make him in demand? there would be a pretty strong demand for a benevolent deity if the world becomes lonely, sad and cold...

its a brilliant marketing move...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        How is that Gods fault? Many who seek him dont end up sick but actually many reports of healings and such .
        So its only gods fault if its a good thing?

What reports? The same ones where you banish demons from people?

Comment

I see the world like this but without the magic:

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Im not either of those.
            this ^^^
            Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Religious or not, the world is what we make it. If it is sad and cold, it's up to you....
            this ^^^

why does everyone always blame God and never the devil ?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              this ^^^

this ^^^

why does everyone always blame God and never the devil ?
              Why do religious people thank god but not blame him?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Why do religious people thank god but not blame him?
                I'm not a Religious person, I don't go door to door on Saturdays spreading the word neither I go to church on Sundays my take on God is either you believe or you don't and if you don't that's your problem but I do believe there's as much good as evil on this earth, if (IMO) you don't have faith in God you will live a sad, lonely and cold life

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I'm not a Religious person, I don't go door to door on Saturdays spreading the word neither I go to church on Sundays my take on God is either you believe or you don't and if you that's your problem but I do believe there's as much good as evil on this earth, if (IMO) you don't have faith in God you will live a sad, lonely and cold life
                  Are you saying those that dont believe in god will have a bad life?

Isnt it weird how the countries who least believe in god and how much impact he has in society seem to have the best qaulity of life?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Are you saying those that dont believe in god will have a bad life?

Isnt it weird how the countries who least believe in god and how much impact he has in society seem to have the best qaulity of life?
                    it might sound selfish but to be honest with you I just care about what happens inside my home and don't worry Russo I get a free entrance coupon to heaven with my membership I'll give it to you when that day comes

Comment

You can't talk about this kind of stuff over the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X