Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's belt do you think Canelo will take first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo isn't going to fight Andrade. Too much risk combined with literally zero demand outside of internet nerds like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Canelo isn't going to fight Andrade. Too much risk combined with literally zero demand outside of internet nerds like myself.
      And me....

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Cotto, Quillin, Golovkin, or Andrade?

It's only a matter of time before he fights all these guys, who's goin down 1st? Cotto?
        Golovkin!? Bwahaha, yeah right get off the pipe mate! Golovkin already whooped Canelo's ass up in big bear, Ginger wants no part of GGG!

Oscar will admit to taking it up the ass from those Transexual Pro's before feeding the kid to Golovkin!

Comment

Golovkin will take Cotto's belt. And whatever belt Canelo ends up getting in the future.

Comment

Canelo will probably take the easiest routes to the belts at 160 and when GGG is showing signs of decline in his mid to late 30s then Canelo will pounce.

Canelo should of just went after Quillen's belt instead of these catchweight fights.

Im not sure what the future holds for Canelo, he wont have the size advantage at 160, its a turning point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
              Cotto is probably the first one he'll go for. Canelo hasn't fully moved up to middleweight and cotto weighs in lighter than the limit so it would be a good start for canelo to begin a middleweight campaign. Quillin will probably get sacrificed as soon as possible. It'll be either golovkin or canelo who get that belt from him.
              Quillin with all his b1tch1ng will KO ginger, the guy has real one punch ko power, and his chin is decent...
              Last edited by BendOver; 08-24-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                I wouldn't want canelo to fight him until he gets a belt first anyways lol
                It's not about what I want or not -- Canelo is the only asset Oscar was left with. And Oscar will make the most of him.

Comment

Working...
                X