Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling Berto is going to KO Mayweather....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    No doubt about it.

Floyd is getting knocked out Saturday, Berto is too Hatian for Floyd.
    This fool made me laugh.

Comment

Cool, well if it happens I'll see on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Just out of curiosity and for the sake of argument, could you point to the medical reference\article where it clearly states that Floyd used "ROIDS".
        Dont pay any attention to this dude...he's puerto rican he dont know what he is talking about
        He doesn't know any better

Comment

well, ill be with u on this one just coz its his last fight.
          lets be silly and try to be the one to call it hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            No doubt about it.

Floyd is getting knocked out Saturday, Berto is too Hatian for Floyd.
            Stop Hatian. You Hatier

Comment

Um no. The IV scandal knocked him out already.

Comment

Well that's as possible as berto getting ko'd by Floyd lol. Neither have ever been ko'd bertos been stopped but not out right ko'd. Floyd doesn't have the output nor style to really get berto out of there. Unless berto's chin is pure glass mayweather's 1big shot at a time won't do it. He doesn't have Ortiz power.

Comment

I've always said that after Floyd fought Manny, which I thought he'd never do (not because I thought either guy was scared or any of that BS, I just thought the nonsense politics of boxing would prevent it) that whatever bum he fought next would knock him out.

Now, I really, really doubt that will actually happen, but it would be cool to see.

Comment

Anyone thinking Mayweather will go for a KO needs to put their pipe or needle down.He'll win with his usual safety first,potshotting,grappling/grabbing and running.
                    And this revelation of the IV is just to drum up interest in a nothing fight.
                    A Berto win would be bigger than Mike Tyson's loss to Buster Douglas.

Comment

I have a feeling you don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X