Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name a time where an athlete played like **** his contract year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you name a time where an athlete played like **** his contract year?

In sports we all know for the most part athletes play their best during their contract year because they want to get max contracts and get paid. Can you name a time where an athlete played horrible his contract year? I understand injuries so I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about when they just played like **** in general. Can you name a few? What happened after that? Did they still get a good contract?

Jay Cutler always plays horribly no matter what.

Comment

Dwight Howard

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        Dwight Howard
        Yeah but everyone knew he had issues with his back during the season and he still got close to the max with Houston.

Comment

I was going to say Jeremy Lin this season but he's been balling as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
            In sports we all know for the most part athletes play their best during their contract year because they want to get max contracts and get paid. Can you name a time where an athlete played horrible his contract year? I understand injuries so I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about when they just played like **** in general. Can you name a few? What happened after that? Did they still get a good contract?
            Darren McFadden

Comment

Working...
            X