No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard the ageless fighter? dude looks in his 30s only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Leonard the ageless fighter? dude looks in his 30s only

Man does this guy age? I seen guys who are in their 20s who look old as hell. Sugar rays skin looks youthful, looks the same as he did in the 1980s. And this guy is nearing 60.

I heard he is making a comeback

Comment

Black don't crack. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Needs the fro.

Comment

man i never noticed ray's eye it seems messed up alot but yeah other wise dude looks great and still has his hairline

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
            Black don't crack. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            haha its true though a lot of black people look younger than their age, some look older but stay looking the same for years like Evander holyfield he looked like he was 40 when he was 19 and still looks 40.

Comment

other than the after effects of the Detached Retina to his left eye which is slightly noticeable, yeah he still looks the same pretty much lol

Comment

He looks great but it finally seems that all the battles are caching up to him, his speech is sounding a little slow

Comment

Maybe he take cares of what he eat. Something like B-Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    other than the after effects of the Detached Retina to his left eye which is slightly noticeable, yeah he still looks the same pretty much lol
                    yeah, the dude looks good.

Most rich guys his age start looking like bruce jenner or wayne newton from going crazy with plastic surgery. Ray looks normal.

Comment

Working...
                    X