Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Saul "canello" Alvarez have his first real fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I had Gomez winning the fight before the terrible stoppage.
    He has had a slew of terrible stoppages in his favor that one included making his title run even more pitiful.

Comment

open your eyes. Canel-hoe is a freckle faced chump

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        He hasn't done $h1t to demand a fight with Floyd, Martinez or Cotto, they want to cash out before facing the Lara-Vanes winner and it will not look as bad as losing to one of them(Lara-Vanes), some fan will eat all the $h1t promoters and alphabet soups feed them, others will read between the lines and look at the history of the fighter, Canelo is a fraud until he proves he belongs...
        What did the other 154 pound champs, Cotto, Trout, and Bundrage do at 154 that was any better than what Canelo did? Why aren't they frauds to? What make Cotto so special at 154 that Canelo does not deserve to fight him. Cotto beat a weak champion to get the 154 lb. tittle and then only defended it twice in over two years and that was against Mayorga, a washed up unranked fighter and Margarito, another unranked fighter that was already ruined by Pacquiao. Then Cotto lost a rather one sided fight to Mayweather, a welterweight. I think Canelo not only deserves a fight with Cotto, he will knock him out. As for Martinez, he said before the Chavez fight that he was going to KO Canelo next so Canelo has every right to accept his challenge. Maybe Golden Boy doesn't want to cash Canelo out. Maybe they think he can beat those guys and make even more money. Canelo is no fraud. He is a damn good fighter and one of the biggest money makers out there. The Mexican fans love him and I think the Mexican fans know boxing very well. Canelo gets trashed because he doesn't fight good enough fighters and then he still gets trashed for trying to fight the best. Why can't the Canelo haters wait until May and see what happens? My money is on Canelo to win no matter who his opponent is, and that includes Lara.

Comment

Working...
        X