Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto vs Ghost If you had to bet money on it who would you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had to, I would bet on Guerrero winning this.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      Berto... But I wouldn't bet 500 on it... He's the rightful favorite, but don't be surprised if he "lost" the fight rather than Guerrero winning the fight
      The minimum is 500 unless you pitch in with other people which I will do for Cotto vs Trout fight.

Comment

I don't get where all this Berto doesn't have a chin is coming from. Please don't bring up the Ortiz fight, Berto lost but he withstood Ortiz onslaught. Most guys would of withered away. Also Guerrero was gassing out against aydin in his last fight. Berto has fought the better competition out of the two. Quick note, Guerrero started his career @120-125lbs, where is Berto started @ jr middle weight
        Last edited by Nahshon Israel; 10-24-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
          I don't get where all this Berto doesn't have a chin is coming from. Please don't bring up the Ortiz fight, Berto lost but he withstood Ortiz onslaught. Most guys would of withered away. Also Guerrero was gassing out against aydin in his last fight. Berto has fought the better competition out of the two. Quick note, Guerrero started his career @120-125lbs, where is Berto started @ jr middle weight
          Guerrero will be more "established" at the weight now and his stamina will be much better. Berto will gas, his stamina never was that good to begin with, he has too many muscles to be a 12 rd fighter and he will not have had to make weight in like a year or so. He will make the weight but he will struggle to do it and he will take Guerrero lightly because he came up in weight........this will be the most important factor I think too.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            The Ghost.... he's less garbage than Berto
            ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Questionable punch resistance + suspect stamina + 1 year ring rust = recipe for Ghost to win by decision.
              Berto's year long layoff completely slipped my mind. I was certain Berto would win, but I'm not so sure anymore. Plus he had that arm surgery, didn't he? Who knows how'll that affect his power.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Guerrero will be more "established" at the weight now and his stamina will be much better. Berto will gas, his stamina never was that good to begin with, he has too many muscles to be a 12 rd fighter and he will not have had to make weight in like a year or so. He will make the weight but he will struggle to do it and he will take Guerrero lightly because he came up in weight........this will be the most important factor I think too.
                Good insight, you make great points

Comment

!4 to 10 Berto so Far.

Comment

Berto is a banger and not really a smooth boxer. If Robert makes the mistake in going toe to toe with him, then it will be lights out for Robert. But, I think Robert is the smoother boxer and smarter fighter. If he can stay away from Berto's power shots for 5 rounds, then he will outbox him down the stretch. I can actually see him getting the KO if he decides to put his punches together in the late rounds. Berto has no defense.

Comment

Guerrero slowed noticeably at the higher weight. Very hittable.

Andre "Popeye" Berto has a decent chance of a KO....

Comment

Working...
                      X