No announcement yet.

Did she deserve getting uppercutted by the busdriver?? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    I don't think i am part of any problem simply because i choose not to punch a girl, half my size, half my weight dead in the face. My kid will out there one day and while i do the best i can and i hope she would never carry on like that girl on the bus, she might. I treat other mens daughters the way i want them to treat mine. That means all the time. Even when they act like fools.
    But a vagina is not a free pass to physically attack a seated person who had no way to defend himself. She was acting like trash, and on that day he took the garbage out. Plain and simple.

I have never been punched by a bus driver, because I would never dream of behaving that way. He did a community service, he corrected her foul ass behaviour before another innocent member of society came into contact with a 'woman' who thinks she can do whatever the hell she wants to.

Comment

I am not arguing, for against. I just would not do it. Im grown, physically fit and i have punched and hurt men. I just couldnt do it.

Comment

And personally i believe the driver is as despicable as the kid. The difference is now his life over because of some dumb kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          But a vagina is not a free pass to physically attack a seated person who had no way to defend himself. She was acting like trash, and on that day he took the garbage out. Plain and simple.

I have never been punched by a bus driver, because I would never dream of behaving that way. He did a community service, he corrected her foul ass behaviour before another innocent member of society came into contact with a 'woman' who thinks she can do whatever the hell she wants to.

that is awesome

Comment

it:I am not arguing, for against. I just would not do it. Im grown, physically fit and i have punched and hurt men. I just cldnt do it.

Comment

And personally i believe the driver is as despicable as the kid. The difference is now his life over because of some dumb kid.
              She's a 25 year old grown ass woman. No kid about it.

Comment

She's a 25 year old grown ass woman. No kid about it.
                i didn't know she was 25.

Comment

i didn't know she was 25.
                  Does your opinion change slightly?

I mean, I might not feel the way I do if she was just an obnoxious 15 year old loud mouthed little twat, I may have taken some pity on her for being manhandled. But 25? Fuk no, she should know by now you cannot walk around touching people because you're having a tantrum.

Comment

Does your opinion change slightly?

I mean, I might not feel the way I do if she was just an obnoxious 15 year old loud mouthed little twat, I may have taken some pity on her for being manhandled. But 25? Fuk no, she should know by now you cannot walk around touching people because you're having a tantrum.
                    yeah it does. Knowing she is grown lets me know i should not be as mad at the driver. And u r right. She damn should know better.

Comment

yeah it does. Knowing she is grown lets me know i should not be as mad at the driver. And u r right. She damn should know better.
                      I don't see how anyone can be mad at the driver. He resisted her onslaught of vile words, she was trying to provoke him and only after he was physically accosted did he retaliate. If nothing else, he is human.

This wasn't self defence by any means, she was away from him and he had to get up and walk over to her, but she needed a good slap (or in this case uppercut from hell) to teach her that it is not ok to be a vile piece of trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X