No announcement yet.

"Broke" into waterpark at night and found baby hare/jackrabbit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    the only masculine post in this whole thread was theMack talking about stewing dem shits!
    So if you saw a baby bunny 5 feet from you, you telling me you wouldn't try and pet it? Man get the **** outtta here.... I KNOW you would run after it and pet it like i did.

Comment

Originally posted by :::Mega::: View Post
      So if you saw a baby bunny 5 feet from you, you telling me you wouldn't try and pet it? Man get the **** outtta here.... I KNOW you would run after it and pet it like i did.
      I only chase animals if I plan on eating them or when my dog breaks free.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        I only chase animals if I plan on eating them or when my dog breaks free.
        i dont think even the toughest of men cold resist petting a baby bunny...

if ricardo mayorga was walking along and saw a baby bunny 5 feet from him... i guarantee he'd stop and pet it.

even that anders behring breikvik guy wouldn't be able to resist a baby bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by :::Mega::: View Post
          i dont think even the toughest of men cold resist petting a baby bunny...

if ricardo mayorga was walking along and saw a baby bunny 5 feet from him... i guarantee he'd stop and pet it.

even that anders behring breikvik guy wouldn't be able to resist a baby bunny.
          Its not from lack of emotion, I understand the cuteness of a baby bunny. Im really just too lazy to chase after it unless I get to eat it.

Comment

Working...
          X