No announcement yet.

Truth be told if PAC accused floyd of steroid use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth be told if PAC accused floyd of steroid use

What will be your reaction in the forum.......personally id curse PAC for being a *****.............real talk............how about you?

I'd clown the **** of Pac for acting like a *****! Real talk.

Comment

i wouldnt understand the logic but i think the blind masses would worship whatever pacquiao said and they would probably support him... mob mentality isnt intelligent its just the loudest

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
        What will be your reaction in the forum.......personally id curse PAC for being a *****.............real talk............how about you?
        What would you think if Pac's supposed reason was to "clean up the sport"?

Comment

Oh please. Every Pac fan would siode with Manny. Some has already said that Floyd cheats when he doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            I'd clown the **** of Pac for acting like a *****! Real talk.
            No you wouldn't. *******s and *****'s will support their fighter no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Oh please. Every Pac fan would siode with Manny. Some has already said that Floyd cheats when he doesnt.
              Not true, I'd still be a fan but I'd feel he was scared of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                No you wouldn't. *******s and *****'s will support their fighter no matter what
                That's not true. If Floyd didn't fight Mosley, he would have lost 75% of the people on this forum that support him, me included.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  Not true, I'd still be a fan but I'd feel he was scared of Floyd.
                  You do realize that what you are doing right now is just supporting Pac's decision to duck Floyd.

Comment

i would think manny was ducking floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X