No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yeah I enjoy going there to visit you personally. Seeing you spam in there to whine and cry and talk like a geek is a thing of beauty. It's an honor you flatter me with your presence in my own thread hehehe..

Spam away my friend. spam away.
    I leave that honor to you, you're really a lot better at than I am. Besides I'm interested to see if your theory is correct, that if you create enough threads and posts about Manny actually winning, the space-time continuum will magically bend catapulting you back to a point in time so you can warn him he's going to get schooled. If it works, all of this unpleasantness should disappear leaving only threads talking about Manny's triumph.

Good luck with that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      I leave that honor to you, you're really a lot better at than I am.
      I know I'm better in every way, but in terms of you whining and crying that's your department. That's a talent I can never have. Be proud my friend be proud.

Keep on spamming. and keep on using Silver surfer as your wallpaper. It's cool Kid.

Oh I love what you did to your bedroom. My kid will turn 10 soon. I'll try to copy you layout. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Go away Spoon!!! There turns a point in your life when being overly ignorant does nothing positive. This is that point!!!

Comment

• too much advantage for floyd,

PEDs judges, referee, and hometown = robbed

Just the truth.

Videos don't lie.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            Go away Spoon!!! There turns a point in your life when being overly ignorant does nothing positive. This is that point!!!
            Your post has nothing positive to contribute to my 3800 plus viewers of my thread so far.

If you have something productive to say to the videos of my thread. Let's discuss it. All I here is whining. No substance. You sound like Slip.

Time stamp it my friend if you want to dispute factual evidences. I'm all ears.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I know I'm better in every way, but in terms of you whining and crying that's your department. That's a talent I can never have. Be proud my friend be proud.

Keep on spamming. and keep on using Silver surfer as your wallpaper. It's cool Kid.

Oh I love what you did to your bedroom. My kid will turn 10 soon. I'll try to copy you layout. Thanks in advance.

Now now, you're getting a bit carried away with yourself. I said you were better at spamming, but it's clear because of your severe mental ******ation it can't be in every way, ******s are limited like that. Your cognitive deficits alone put you on the intellectual plateau of a pumpkin. Which actually correlates to your obsessive posting habits, and to your idol that happens to have a head the size of the aforementioned pumpkin....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Now now, you're getting a bit carried away with yourself. I said you were better at spamming, but it's clear because of your severe mental ******ation it can't be in every way, ******s are limited like that. Your cognitive deficits alone put you on the intellectual plateau of a pumpkin. Which actually correlates to your obsessive posting habits, and to your idol that happens to have a head the size of the aforementioned pumpkin....
                Your trolling me in my thread. It's your habits following me around I worry about lol

Are you a stalker? Your creepy actually smh

Comment

They cant handle the truth. They're crying foul for bringing up the truth lmao

Love it when I see grown ups in here angry over a boxing thread acting like little children hehehe..

When all they have to do is is exit this thread if they cant handle the truth anymore lol

Cheers bud! Let's keep on exposing the truth.
                  Floyd fans say what they say but they can't handle any kind of negative posts against their hero. Closing in on 20 pages.

Floyd fans having a hard time with someone stating that Floyd just didn't do as good as they think he did.

- The best punches - Thrown by Manny
                  - The best counter punches - Thrown by Manny
                  - Highlight type - Thrown by Manny
                  - Blocked punches - blocked by Manny
                  - Rounds clearly won - Manny

I think the Floyd fans got confused with this stat:
                  - The best hugs - by Floyd
                  - The best head locks - by Floyd
                  - The best running around and doing nothing - by Floyd
                  - The best bending below the waist - by Floyd
                  - The best pushing off the opponent - by Floyd
                  - The best at fighting scared - by Floyd
                  - The best at using his elbows - by Floyd
                  - The best "touch jabs" - by Floyd
                  - Did the stanky after a punch by the opponent - by Floyd
                  - Used an IV - by Floyd
                  - TUE paperwork and approval done after the fight - Floyd
                  - Cheated - Floyd
                  - The best judges that money can buy - by Floyd
                  - The best ref that money can buy - by Floyd
                  - The best drug testing company that money can buy - by Floyd
                  - The best commissions that money can buy - by Floyd

- The best at winning the round just because he is Floyd Mayweather and resides in Vegas, Nevada. Not because he actually won the round. - by Floyd

Last edited by ADP02; 11-29-2015, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Floyd dished out the most devastating loss in boxing history.
                    If you thought that loss was devastating you must not watch a lot of boxing.

Comment

• Spoon should be banned for his own mental health. This is clearly not normal

Comment

Working...
                      X