No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Glen Tapia Gave Miguel Cotto The Black Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Glen Tapia Gave Miguel Cotto The Black Eye

In the last few weeks, WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (40-4, 33KOs) has been sporting a variety of bruises on his face.

The Puerto Rican superstar is training very hard, at Hollywood's Wild Card Boxing Club, for the upcoming showdown with Mexico's Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.

Cotto-Canelo is an HBO Pay-Per-View headliner, which takes place on November 21 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who cares, this is common.

Comment

Lulz where are all the clowns claiming it was Denis Lebedev

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        What's the name of the girl in your sig again? Shame she already hit her peak lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          What's the name of the girl in your sig again? Shame she already hit her peak lol
          Lol she looks 19. I think a woman's peak is 22-28. After that they gotta work hard for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            People who thought for a second that a small ass JMW like cotto would be sparring a good cruiserweight contender are not very bright.

Comment

What black eye? I'm surprised someone hasn't posted it, or made a meme.

Edit: just saw it, just glad he's not hurt, I gotta watch this fight.
              Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 11-05-2015, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                People who thought for a second that a small ass JMW like cotto would be sparring a good cruiserweight contender are not very bright.
                A cruiserweight who had his own fight to prepare for and would not be wasting time sparring a man 50 pounds lighter than him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Lol she looks 19. I think a woman's peak is 22-28. After that they gotta work hard for it.
                  In his sig, during that time she was hot. But from the last pic I saw of her(a year or two ago) she fell off hard.

Comment

where's all the people saying he was taking lebedevs best shots

when he ran and hid from marg and pac lol

Comment

Working...
                    X