Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspirancy theory do you have a hard time NOT believing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably still think asbestos is harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
      The take over of the control of money by privately owned cartels in the form of the Central Banking System that should be under State control. We are in a depression and the Central Banking system is never reviewed. Global syncranised banking bail outs. Where we were fed the Too big to fail line. The bankers call the shots,that is just how it is.
      The banks, the international finance houses call the shots everywhere. That's something we've learned in Europe over the past 5 years.

The funny thing is, anyone saying the international banking system runs the world prior to the financial crisis would have been dismissed as a raving lunatic. But what d'ya know, they were right.

It's surreal. Our governments are basically being told what to do by financial institutions, with little or no pretense about it at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        What about u bro?
        Im thinking there is def much more to this Dorner situation we (the general public) don't know about.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Never found a conspiracy theory convincing.
          I agree and most conspiracy theorists have lost creditabilty with all their rantings.

Comment

911 was an inside job. buncha wackos.

Comment

911, JFK assassination, that's the ones where I call straight bullshiz. I believe the moon landing was real. The Grenada situation, Iran contra kind of let you know that our government does lie to us. If you really believe they dont lie the public than you're an idiot in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                911, JFK assassination, that's the ones where I call straight bullshiz. I believe the moon landing was real. The Grenada situation, Iran contra kind of let you know that our government does lie to us. If you really believe they dont lie the public than you're an idiot in my book.
                you think jfk was killed by oswald only?

i would think that was the easiest to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  911 was an inside job
                  The c.i.a assassinating jfk
                  The c.i.a. being responsible for the 1980's crack epidemic
                  I thought the CIA drug trafficking was no longer a conspiracy, but fact. I think it was some guy named Michael Ruppert who outed them.

Comment

I also have my doubts that the world is gonna end in Dec 2012.

Im trying to keep an open mind about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                      I thought the CIA drug trafficking was no longer a conspiracy, but fact. I think it was some guy named Michael Ruppert who outed them.
                      Correct. In spite of the evidence nothing has happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X