No announcement yet.

You vs prime Fleece Johnson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You vs prime Fleece Johnson?

Ok so say your locked up and your cell mate is the man in my avi but the prime version.

He tells you he likes you, and wants you......this being the case you two gents can do this the easy way or the hard way, what happens next.

Keep in mind Fleece "booty warrior" Johnson boasts and unbeaten record when retired having always gotten his man, so how confident are you in your ability to have not gotten got by him?

Poll cumming
    I do this the easy way let him lube and gently get c0ck in arse
    30.77%
    I choose the hard way fight and end up in the prison ER after being bummed
    23.08%
    I could end the booty warrior's unbeaten streak if I fought him
    30.77%
    Easy way, hard way....doesn't matter I just love c0ck.
    15.38%

Well, this is a tough one. I mean, what can I say? I can do this the easy way. Or, I can do this the hard way. Hmm, Let me think about that one. No, I have decided I do not want anything up my butthole. Can I change my vote? I don't want anything up my butthole. I would fight to defend my butthole's right to not be destroyed by a black man. Sodomy is not appealing to me. Can't these dudes just squeeze one out in prison. I don't want to go to "Federal Pounding in The Ass" Prison. I wouldn't want to meet up with this guy, either.

Nasty Nate

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      Well, this is a tough one. I mean, what can I say? I can do this the easy way. Or, I can do this the hard way. Hmm, Let me think about that one. No, I have decided I do not want anything up my butthole. Can I change my vote? I don't want anything up my butthole. I would fight to defend my butthole's right to not be destroyed by a black man. Sodomy is not appealing to me. Can't these dudes just squeeze one out in prison. I don't want to go to "Federal Pounding in The Ass" Prison. I wouldn't want to meet up with this guy, either.

Nasty Nate
      Once you vote in the poll Fleece may as well be balls deep inside you but who knows maybe he is not packing that much meat and you might like it never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Once you vote in the poll Fleece may as well be balls deep inside you but who knows maybe he is not packing that much meat and you might like it never know.
        if that was the case, i'd be dissapointed

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          That's disgusting. Let's take it down a notch and let's look at this beautiful woman. Eww, yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Eww, baby. Come to Butt-head.

Comment

I'd of whooped his ass. He picked out weak ones.
            I'd of honestly killed him if I felt my life was threatened.
            Not in the least intimidated by his appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
              I'd of whooped his ass. He picked out weak ones.
              I'd of honestly killed him if I felt my life was threatened.
              Not in the least intimidated by his appearance.
              Exactly, he's a fudge packer. He's not tossing my salad.

Comment

I was literally LOL'ing before I even clicked the thread, because I recognize him by name.

The lulz were further compounded by referring to him by his chosen nickname in the poll.

Comment

He's a regular sized dude and he doesn't seem to be affiliated with any gang so he probably only made his "offer" to weak looking guys, if he messed with real thugs he wouldn't have many teeth left.

Comment

As for the discussion at hand, I'd resist. But I'd hope that we could become friends afterwards, because I find hihis candid nature (and silly voice) to be ****ing hysterical.

Comment

Working...
                    X