Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Miguel Cotto & Tim Bradley express. All aboard to derail the Pac vs May fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im unbiased in this floyd vs pac bullcrap cus the only fighter i order on ppv is cotto so this is jus my unbiased opinion but i think the only reason floyd is going to fight cotto is because he has to go up in weight to 154 and after he fights cotto at 154 floyd can now say that he will not fight at 147 because his body is now used to 154 and he knows manny catchweight king pacuiao will not fight above 147. the cotto fight was offered to manny but manny said he would not fight cotto above 147,,, which is bullshiiii,,, manny fought margarito at 150 but wont fight cotto any higher than 147,,, phuck it in this whole hoopla bullssshhh i have to give floyd more credit because he at least fights the fighters at a comfortable weight,, i like pac man because he ran thru most of the great mexican lightweights when they ruled the lightweight divisions and that was a big deal being that back then when he did it he was a limited fighter in terms of his skills im a fan of the sport but i call things the way i see them

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      The Pac-May fight isn't going to happen anyway...so there is actually nothing to derail.
      this^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
        Bradley vs Cotto 2013...biggest fight in the history of the sport
        Yeah buddy Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

CHOO CHOO the train left the station.

Next stop the rematch in Bob the Builders special arena he was getting built for the Mayweather fight..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
            Come on we all know Floyd will win by dominant ud and Pac maybe by tko. Anyone who thinks cotto and Bradley stand a chance are delusional. Btw i hate both Floyd and pac.
            You hate the top two guys in boxing right now???!!!

Are you even a fucking fan of the sport son???!!!! No need to answer that question, I don't wana hear your dumb face speak......

Comment

LOL Dude Bob Arum setup a Bradley vs Pacman 3 fight series forget about Cotto & Mayweather now.. Arum won

Comment

Working...
              X