Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compare Floyd at 24 and Broner at 24...it's not even close!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
    At the time, his fight against Corrales was seen as a 50/50 fight

And I don't really remember the odds, but I remember a lot of people thought Floyd was biting off more than he can chew when he fought Genaro Hernandez...
    And Manny Steward said Sharmba Mitchell and a few others would KO Floyd if he moved up in weight....

But Floyd was light years ahead of Broner in every aspect of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Same shoulder roll, same philly shell. Not that big of a difference. In fact, Maidana took a bigger risk at this point than Floyd did at that age. Maidana exposed the blueprint on how to beat it and abuse it violently. Fighters need to throw 4-5 punch combinations in order to land, the system is only designed for 2-3 punch combinations and then it resets.

Mayweather is next and that is why he keeps avoiding Pacquiao.
      Southpaw throwing punches from crazy angles in bunches. Like you said 4 to 5 punch combos....Floyd would look stupid. Manny would fuk that coward up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
        And Manny Steward said Sharmba Mitchell and a few others would KO Floyd if he moved up in weight....

But Floyd was light years ahead of Broner in every aspect of boxing.
        I don't think Broner is capable of fighting at 130 like Floyd did when he was in his early 20's. Didn't Broner miss weight for a lightweight fight a year ago? He's obviously bigger than Mayweather at a similar age.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Southpaw throwing punches from crazy angles in bunches. Like you said 4 to 5 punch combos....Floyd would look stupid. Manny would fuk that coward up.
          Whats up buddy? What's your addy so I can send you a Floyd t-shirt for Xmas?

Comment

Working...
          X