No announcement yet.

Pretty boy32 im coming for you son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    i will exchange numbers with you before then..i think im going in May aswell for the Floyd fight
    Sounds good. We'll get together for a beer.

Comment

Homie i have been shot,stabbed and been to the pen, a headbutt aint **** to me,this isnt a prize fight
      alright thats they spirit! Fight on! And it is a prize fight in some sorts! So how you gonna make it to the fight?

Comment

Homie i have been shot,stabbed and been to the pen, a headbutt aint **** to me,this isnt a prize fight
        Didn't you get ass raped in there? :lol1

Didn't you make the same promises to murder 50 cent, just like the promises you are making to knock me out?

Didn't you promise you would be a millionaire within 12 months three years ago?
        Yet now you can't even afford clothing for your children?

You're a joke, an uneducated idiot who lives in a fantasy world, you're too dumb to even realise the people who egg you on are doing it for fun, no one takes you serious but you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'm trying to get these two kats on the undercard of the Roy Jones fight. However, both men with have to pass a physical and get licensed. Also, you guys have to agree on a contract weight and weigh-in within reason. I don't want one of guys weighin more than a couple pounds over the limit.
          sounds damn good,im def down for that

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Sounds good. We'll get together for a beer.
          fosho homie cheers
          Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          alright thats they spirit! Fight on! And it is a prize fight in some sorts! So how you gonna make it to the fight?
          i can ride the bus there for $5,we got a bus here you can ride for cheap,i aint gone act like im ballinc ause i aint but i will get there
          Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Didn't you get ass raped in there? :lol1

Didn't you make the same promises to murder 50 cent, just like the promises you are making to knock me out?

Didn't you promise you would be a millionaire within 12 months three years ago?
          Yet now you can't even afford clothing for your children?

You're a joke, an uneducated idiot who lives in a fantasy world, you're too dumb to even realise the people who egg you on are doing it for fun, no one takes you serious but you.
          now this guy is making pointless personal attacks..stick to the topic at hand son,either you want the fight or you dont

Comment

Last edited by -jose-; 01-22-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I would honestly rather see them in a legit contest with a ref rules and agreed upon weight.
              This, No one wants to see someone go down and smash their head on a street corner.

How far apart in weight are you guys? Maybe have Larry fight with bigger gloves 14-16oz and have pretty boy use 8oz gloves to even things out a little.

Comment

• Seriously now all bullshlt aside...Where is this fight taking place?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  lol
                  Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                  This, No one wants to see someone go down and smash their head on a street corner.

How far apart in weight are you guys? Maybe have Larry fight with bigger gloves 14-16oz and have pretty boy use 8oz gloves to even things out a little.
                  im 213 right now..id be down for that,no problem with me,im confident in my power
                  Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Seriously now all bullshlt aside...Where is this fight taking place?
                  fiest he said he was coming to Vegas in Jine for a bachlor party,then he said he was coming to Memphis in March,then he said he was going to the Floyd fight in May,now he says he got a promotion so it will be in June so im guess it's June

Comment

• ill take anyone on at 147.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      ill take anyone on at 147.

[IMG][/IMG]
                      You've gained a ****load of muscle since you quit on your stool. Congrats man!

Comment

Working...
                      X