Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Mayweather talking about Pac fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blacksocks View Post
    Floyd will fight everyone in his division except the one who will give him the most money, the one who will secure his legacy as the best in this era, the one who every boxing fan want to see him fight.

Irrational? Illogical? Yup, we all become irrational with fear. Pac is Floyd's greatest fear and you can see him trying hard to justify why he doesn't want to fight Manny Pacquiao.

His die-hard fans agree with his BS because they too believe Floyd will go down in defeat, and his legacy with him. They want to protect his cowardly ass.
    Yup it's business to him. He doesn't love it as a sport. Imagine an nba finals that never happens. 2 top teams never got to the finals.

It's been 5 years going 6. It's the nba finals and these 2 top dogs never fought. Wow. Just wow.

He calls himself TBE and he can't even prove his worth in the ring with fighter that'll improve his legacy. You can't have it both ways Floyd.

Time to retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      When will you Floyd minions realize, even if Pac moves out of Arum, agreed with blood testing, agreed with whatever fighter purse he will get. Floyd won't fight him.

What is it in this video don't you get?

His telling you all. He ain't fighting Pac even if his life depended on it.

And even if, the whole world wants it. And even if the ATGs like Ali, Hagler, Tyson, Sugar and everyone else who loves boxing wants it. He still won't fight Pac.
      Can you prove that? You pac fans have a habit of "proving" with hypotheticals instead of using the facts at hand.

Last time I checked, Floyd signed his part of the contract in 09...Did Manny sign his? Use facts.

Comment

• regardless if pacs been been..
        hes still the 2nd best WW

regardless if pacs ppv numbers arent better than yours..
        hes still the 2nd best at generating ppv numbers

regardless if he didnt wna take the test in 2009..
        he does now

SOOOO... NO FIGHT STILL?!

whattabout those statistics for guerrero? & ortiz? lol

first time manny laughed at floyd offer nd said you mustve not went to high school nd taken intro math courses. do me a favor floyd, take an intro statistics course nd come better next time. you smarer than that.
        its like me going to a jeweler tryna buy a $10k rolex for $2k nd complain that the business is bad nd didnt wna do business w me.. MOTH FKA NO, WHY THE FK WOULD THEY SELL YOU THAT ROLLIE FOR 2k DCKHEAD?!
        pac whooped cottos ass nd floyd never came back with a better offer that makes sense.
        Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 05-11-2014, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          The funny thing is if Mayweather comes out tomorrow and say he'll fight Pacquiao with no strings attached the fans will spin it a million ways.

Let's face it, some of the people on here are so anti-Mayweather even taking on a fight with Pacquiao will be seen as a cowardly move.
          Yeah right, he will say he will fight PAC next, then tomorrow he will say he never said that and all floydiots like you around here still willing to defend him and spin it around! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
            Can you prove that? You pac fans have a habit of "proving" with hypotheticals instead of using the facts at hand.

Last time I checked, Floyd signed his part of the contract in 09...Did Manny sign his? Use facts.
            Take the test and we will have a fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              It makes perfect sense if you look at it from Floyd's point of view. In Floyd's mind Manny already turned down 40 mil. How much more is it going to take for Manny to say yes? 50, 60, 70 mil? After Floyd breaks Manny off that cash is it really a career payday for Floyd? This fight doesn't have the same buzz as it did in 2010. Do people really think this fight will do 3 million homes?

Then once Floyd wins he knows he's not going to get full credit for his win. So in Floyd's mind there's no point. All that just to help Manny with his tax problems after the sued him and tried to discredit him. Call him a ducker and everything else. You have to put yourself in his shoes to really understand his position.
              You are an idiot because you failed to understand one idiot doing idiotic actions. Floyd fighting Pac is so much better than all he fought combine. As simple as that but since you failed to understand it says a lot of thing about you just like the rest of the floydiots here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
                I just want to see these two fight before they retire...
                Just like me and most of the boxing fans but if you ask every floydiots here. They will just parroting one another instead of saying "Yes I want it!" you will hear tons of irrelevant excuses as of now.

Take the test
                Turned down the offer
                Pac was outboxed
                Pac was koed
                Pac must leave Arum
                Pac this
                Pac that
                Pac those

**** you all floydiots. Why just tell your boy to fight Pac and prove to the world he is much better than him in the ring. Don't make LAME excuses for your BOY just fight Pac already! You idiots just throw up Floyd's cum in your mouth.
                Last edited by straightleft; 05-11-2014, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  When will you Floyd minions realize, even if Pac moves out of Arum, agreed with blood testing, agreed with whatever fighter purse he will get. Floyd won't fight him.

What is it in this video don't you get?

And even if, the whole world wants it. And even if the ATGs like Ali, Hagler, Tyson, Sugar and everyone else who loves boxing wants it. He still won't fight Pac.
                  FMJ is about his money no one is denying that!!! We have a difference of opinion on whether he is scared of anyone at 147.

come on why do some pac supporters always talk so simple. He was willing to fight the first time Roach admitted it!!! this is a fact. please acknowledge it as a fact.

The second time 40M offer was also real, please acknowledge it as a fact.

FMJ has been very clear that he puts his family above what peeps want. he is pretty consistent about this, i like that. This doesn't mean he is scared of an opponent at 147. He is willing to fight under right circumstances IMO.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yup it's business to him. He doesn't love it as a sport. Imagine an nba finals that never happens. 2 top teams never got to the finals.

It's been 5 years going 6. It's the nba finals and these 2 top dogs never fought. Wow. Just wow.

He calls himself TBE and he can't even prove his worth in the ring with fighter that'll improve his legacy. You can't have it both ways Floyd.

Time to retire.

Time to retire
                  That he calls himself TBE and walks with TBE caps can be critiqued, fair enough. I think it does help him on the promoting tip. He presents himself bigger than life, this is a part of the gimmick to get people interested in his fight. Most peeps don't consider him the most exciting fighter in the ring, cool. He is IMO the best boxer out of the ring(promoting), so if he thinks he needs to walk with TMT and TBE that's cool with me. He is the best at promoting, let him do what he does better than anyone else. if it aint broke don't fix it.

About retiring... are you crazy?!?!?!?!

At showtime is where it is at, and only at showtime!! If Bradley and Pacman consider their contract with HBO and Arum more important than considering boxing a sport, that's their choice. FMJ is at showtime where a lot of fresh topdogs are, i rather see FMJ fight the Khan's, Porters, Thurmans etc at showtime than the recycling that Pacman and Bradley are doing. I honestly will be very entertained with showtime roster.

About rankings and such, why don't you critique Bradley for never fighting FMJ. he was P4P number 3, he also chose for the money and couldn't care less for the fans or the sport with the poor roster at HBO. Double standards dude. Why don't Bradley and Pacman try to become the Pirate King and come to the New World

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
                  regardless if pacs been been..
                  hes still the 2nd best WW

regardless if pacs ppv numbers arent better than yours..
                  hes still the 2nd best at generating ppv numbers

he does now

whattabout those statistics for guerrero? & ortiz? lol

first time manny laughed at floyd offer nd said you mustve not went to high school nd taken intro math courses. do me a favor floyd, take an intro statistics course nd come better next time. you smarer than that.
                  its like me going to a jeweler tryna buy a $10k rolex for $2k nd complain that the business is bad nd didnt wna do business w me.. MOTH FKA NO, WHY THE FK WOULD THEY SELL YOU THAT ROLLIE FOR 2k DCKHEAD?!
                  pac whooped cottos ass nd floyd never came back with a better offer that makes sense.
                  he does now

newsflash...there is a cold war
                  newsflash...the coldwar doesn't only apply to FMJ or Pacman
                  newsflash...FMJ can only fight at showtime
                  newsflash...schaefer doesnt deal with Arum(look at Cotto negotiations)

about the math class, 40M is no rip off canelo received far less as the B-side.
                  Ask the UFC fighters and their managers like GSP and Anderson Silva how much they get even if they do more than 1M PPV buys. Last i heard about 5M is the max at the UFC.

On a side note in Pacman defense if the rumour is true that he has a 20M guarantee with his last fight while only doing 880K buys, than he has quite a good contract at the moment. A REALLY IMPRESSIVE contract!!! But without getting in to the numbers game, if pac and FMJ didn't fight because 40M was to low, than indirectly we agree that it isn't being scared to fight, but it is a matter of business $$. thanks

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                  Take the test and we will have a fight...
                  Pacman is willing to test now as they don't make him weak anymore
                  The only 2 things stopping it, are the cold war and manny potentially asking too much...

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  You are an idiot because you failed to understand one idiot doing idiotic actions. Floyd fighting Pac is so much better than all he fought combine. As simple as that but since you failed to understand it says a lot of thing about you just like the rest of the floydiots here.
                  IMO pac has slowed down, in the bradley fight he looked different. vs Rios i thought he was still impressive. At the moment i wouldn't put my house on the likes of bradley and Pacman defeating the topdogs at showtime, its hypothetical at best IMO. I would like to see the match, lets hope pacman also wants to fight the best at showtime and listens what they have to offer him when the time is right. He is smart enough to know that if he stays at HBO and Arum that the fight can't be made. Just like Bradley has admitted in the past.

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Just like me and most of the boxing fans but if you ask every floydiots here. They will just parroting one another instead of saying "Yes I want it!" you will hear tons of irrelevant excuses as of now.

Take the test
                  Turned down the offer
                  Pac was outboxed
                  Pac was koed
                  Pac must leave Arum
                  Pac this
                  Pac that
                  Pac those

**** you all floydiots. Why just tell your boy to fight Pac and prove to the world he is much better than him in the ring. Don't make LAME excuses for your BOY just fight Pac already! You idiots just throw up Floyd's cum in your mouth.
                  Excuses? life isn't that simple dude.
                  FMJ has to fight on showtime to begin with. Why is it that everyone expects moves from FMJ? I honestly don't understand. The solution is quite simple. Pacman can start his own promotion without Arum, after 2014 and start fighting the showtime roster and quite possibly also HBO's roster. Pacman can have it all, we'll see what he decides. If he decides to stay With ARUM than even you hardcore pacman supporters have to admit that manny prefers money above sports and legacy, ATG/worlds boxing needs etc.

In short, i dont see how all the critique just goes one way. Pacman can end his current coldwar problems by making the right move post 2014. FMJ is stuck with showtime

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                    "We aint talkin' about when Pac rejected the fight.. we talkin' about right now!" Lol you people are hilarious.

Last time I checked Pacquiao's camp has made absolutely no attempts to contact Mayweather's camp for a fight. All you seem to be able to go off of is random quotes made through the media, and you seem perfectly content with that for some reason.

What exactly is Mayweather saying yes or no to? Would you feel better if Mayweather told you what you wanted to hear instead of actually taking the steps to make a fight like Pacquiao and his camp?

Hasn't Mayweather made 3 legitimate attempts to contact Pacquiao's camp over the last 5-6 years, only to be turned away each time? How many more times do you want him to reach out before you realize that Arum isn't too keen on making the fight happen?
                    Why the hell would pacs camp contact Floyd when you've got these kind of statements coming out of Floyd's mouth? Guys are calling out Floyd all the time but at the end day Floyd is his own boss and he decides who he fights. If he has interest he will let it be known.

Your only defense is to bring back the past but you ignore today. Floyd's so called legitimate offers were fake attempts. Making offers you know damn well manny won't accept. A way for you to get out of the fight so you don't look like a straight up coward. Saving face. People who have business sense and are real boxing fans can see through the masked excuses.

Offering 40 mil in a fight that could reach 200-300 mil with no PPV is no where near legitimate for pacs status at that time. Damn disrespectful if anything. Funny how he was willing to work with arum back then but now he won't. Where is the logic here and in any of Floyd's statements.

It's just funny to me that Floyd fans keep coming up bs. It's no wonder why he won't man up cause he's got guys fooled in your heads and in your wallets. Making excuses for him not to fight when a real boxing fan would want his favorite fighter to take the challenge.

You have Ali as your all time favorite. Even the great Ali has asked Floyd to fight manny. Doesn't that tell you something. Lol.
                    Last edited by tailchaser001; 05-11-2014, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Health comes first always!

Comment

Working...
                      X