Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is starting to rival jordan and woods.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's crazy how a non American is becoming this popular.

Props to manny

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        this explains why boxing is in the lower tier of sports....just so pac is not your cup of tea you are sort of saying pac is not up to par with nba or nfl athletes....how sad....with pac as an ad icon for this shoes puts boxing in the limelight somehow
        I'm just telling it like it is. It's great for boxing, but he's no where near Jordan's level. That's just how it is. I have no agenda against Pac.

Comment

To rival Jordan?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Pac is such a phenomenal, a non american who can rival m. Jordan and woods in america is unbelievable.
            do *******s really believe this? it's getting creepy how some of you are really delusional

Comment

i wouldnt go that far , manny is the only present boxer with a nike contract , that says alot , he's the face of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                You need some tissues to wipe your chin.
                isn't it true? A non-american who can rival jordan in america so ****ing unbelievable.

Comment

isn't it true? A non-american who can rival jordan in america so ****ing unbelievable.
                  it's unbelievable because it isn't happening

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    do *******s really believe this? it's getting creepy how some of you are really delusional
                    I feel sorry for floyd his name can't even be mention along with jordan who himself is an american too.

Comment

I feel sorry for floyd his name can't even be mention along with jordan who himself is an american too.
                      I don't care floyd isn't my GOD lol

Comment

Working...
                      X