Collapse
No announcement yet.

PacMan vs SRL : Pretty Boy vs Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duran wins against Floyd on points,Duran would keep Floyd on the defensive the whole fight and walk through everything Floyd throws to an embarrassing ud

and Leonard a closer fight wins on points against Manny,possibly stops him late in a proper tear up

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
      Duran wins against Floyd on points,Duran would keep Floyd on the defensive the whole fight and walk through everything Floyd throws to an embarrassing ud

and Leonard a closer fight wins on points against Manny,possibly stops him late in a proper tear up
      But Brandon Rios could beat all four of them. Didn't you see his fight against the legend Mike was miles high Alvarado Saturday night?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        But Brandon Rios could beat all four of them. Didn't you see his fight against the legend Mike was miles high Alvarado Saturday night?
        Rios was Muhammed Ali-SRR rolled into vs Alvarado. Of course he beats all 4 on the same night

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
          I think prime Duran beats both Pacquiao and Floyd. Pacquiao's heart would cost him in this this affair, and while it would be an exciting fight, Duran gets the TKO unless Pac moves excessively (which he never does). Duran either gets a unanimous decision with Floyd or a very late TKO(Floyd's defensive skills will definitely keep him in the ring longer than Pacquiao), no way in hell Duran doesn't catch Floyd enough times to hurt him. In my personal opinion Duran is the smartest aggressive fighter of all time, and the Duran that beat a prime Leonard at 147 dismantles both Pacquiao and Floyd.

SRL probably KOs both, and in an easier fashion than Duran, at 147 Leonard was big, fast, powerful, and he was also tougher than most people give him credit for which was shown in the first Duran fight, and his other fights with Hearns.
          Excellent post...... Spot on

Comment

Leonard gets a decision over manny in a cracking fight
            Floyd ducks duran and gets a UD over Wellington Wheatley TBE!!!

Comment

SRL beats Pac

Duran would pummel Floyd but we all know that he wouldn't go anywhere near a prime Duran. Hell, he wouldn't go anywhere near Duran, Leonard, or Hearns.

Duran and Hearns would have Leonard problems and Leonard would have Duran problems, plus they worked with Top Rank so...
              Last edited by BOXEO _; 01-26-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

SRL beats Pac.

Floyd would have ducked Duran

Comment

SRL and Duran clearly win

Comment

"I laugh when Floyd Mayweather says that if he went back in time he would beat us all. I'll tell you this: if he was in the same era as Hagler and Hearns and Leonard and me, I don't think he would be such a big name. There is too much talk."

-Roberto Duran

Comment

Working...
                    X