Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hank Lundy to 50 Cent: You have room for the Hammering Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I think Dib and Caballero are enough "average fighters". No more of these B fighters please. Even Judah is a better signing than Lundy[if he does get signed], Dib, and Caballero. They should stop signing losers altogether though, sign guys who win and are tough, and when they lose it was a tough fight, steal them from whatever promoter they're with. Like Salido, Broner, Abril? Malignaggi?, Alexander, Josesito Lopez, what about Carson Jones? Shawn Porter, etc. Guys like that. There's some B fighters there, but when they do lose they put up good efforts at least.
    Are any of those fighters you just named signed on fight by fight contracts?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Yea sign his ass for peanuts and feed him to Gamboa after he gets his tune up at 135. Or actually, Lundy would be a nice solid tune up for Gamboa.
      BINGO! Or you let him and Dib fight and the winner gets Gamboa!

No Promotion just have a Roster of SUPERSTARS, Golden Boy don't even have a Superstar Yet and Arum only has 1 with Top Rank at the moment...maybe two if Chavez Jr upsets Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Yea sign his ass for peanuts and feed him to Gamboa after he gets his tune up at 135. Or actually, Lundy would be a nice solid tune up for Gamboa.
        Yes I agree!!!!! That would be exciting while it lasted

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          BINGO! Or you let him and Dib fight and the winner gets Gamboa!

No Promotion just have a Roster of SUPERSTARS, Golden Boy don't even have a Superstar Yet and Arum only has 1 with Top Rank at the moment...maybe two if Chavez Jr upsets Martinez
          Most of GBs current champs are al haymon managed fighters
          Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-31-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            SIGN HIM UP! I am still a fan of Lundy, he lost a close fight against Beltran and the chin is questionable but some work on his Defense with Roger or Jeff Mayweather, I think Lundy can still be a major Threat at 135-140
            cmon now

major threat? at best now he's a fringe contender

Comment

LOL this is getting fairly amusing. I'm interested in TMT

Comment

Originally posted by injun View Post
                He certainly has the look of a TMT fighter. If I were Fitty, I'd steer clear of his ass though.
                It's true.

Comment

Seems like all black fighters will want to sign with tmt.I'm curious if
                  tmt can build fighters like toprank and gbp as well as other promoters have.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    cmon now

major threat? at best now he's a fringe contender
                    I think he still has the skills to out-box most fighters at 135-140, against just his Defense needs a little more work, and getting him to stay off the damn Ropes and stop trying to exchange as much

Lundy still has the skills offensively and speed to be an extremely DANGEROUS OPPONENT...like always fans are just so quick to give up on a fighter once he loses a fight (or two in Lundy Case)

Comment

dudes owe Sicko a apple....school started early around huh?

throw Hank a TMT a jersey and give him some playing time!!

Comment

Working...
                      X