No announcement yet.

funniest person on boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I got there in the end. That guy was a real **** for it, though. I remember speaking to him about it via pm, and I was like "why are you saying this for?" This was in the days before you could block people, put em on ignore, whatever. He used to pm me daily telling me my mum was a whore.

I already know that, why pm me about it?

Comment

Anorak is always a strong contender for this honor, and the funny part is that a large part of his comical genius still hasn't been seen by people outside of "Classic". I'm sure he knows which bits I'm referring to.

Comment

Makavelli and SweetPea50.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Anorak is always a strong contender for this honor, and the funny part is that a large part of his comical genius still hasn't been seen by people outside of "Classic". I'm sure he knows which bits I'm referring to.
          I'm gonna unload it soon, but it's hard when I don't have much knowledge of posters today.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            "Why are you saying this for?" just sounds like something a third grader (or as they're known on BS as - a Larryx) would say.

If you were going with "why" as the opener as opposed to "what" I would drop the "for" at the end, or just lead with "what".
            "opposed"? You've obviously been at the thesaurus with your advanced English.

I could care less.

Comment

I could care less.(STUPID FAT YANK)

Edited for accuracy....

Comment

I could care less.
                i know what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                X