Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 160..Hopkins loses to Pav...at 175 Hops beat JT CONVINCINGLY..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    you said that pavlik could beat hopkins at 160...idiot
    I did.JUST like JT did.....

what is your point that Kel was fighting at 164 before and Hops 160..

you are calling KP a CLUBFIGHTER but are saying Im an IDIOT?? man, look in the mirror... no wait.. dont do that to yourself.

Comment

Pavlik could be Hopkins' son for crying out loud. A 43 year old man beat a 26 y/o man, there are no excuses, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
        I did.JUST like JT did.....

what is your point that Kel was fighting at 164 before and Hops 160..

you are calling KP a CLUBFIGHTER but are saying Im an IDIOT?? man, look in the mirror... no wait.. dont do that to yourself.
        JT didn't beat **** hopkins beat him twice and had him rocked and on his way out meanwhile JT almost destroyed pavlik brutally knocking him down and then won their 2nd fight

Comment

JT didn't beat **** hopkins beat him twice and had him rocked and on his way out meanwhile JT almost destroyed pavlik brutally knocking him down and then won their 2nd fight
          lol sorry kid. JT > Hops X2

Pave > JT X2 plus one KTFO...

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
            Pavlik could be Hopkins' son for crying out loud. A 43 year old man beat a 26 y/o man, there are no excuses, sorry.
            Im not making excuses im just saying IMO Hops w/out Shilstone and being at 175..Pav would beat him. Its just my opinion...

Comment

even if hopkins had an advantage at 170...which i don't believe he did. pavlik is 6'2 and 1/2 his body can handle 10 more pounds. but lets say that was an advantage...still Pavlik had a 17 year age advantage. This is a case of one guy who suppose to lose, but didn't, having the accomplishment deducted due to excuses. Going into the fight no one thought Kelly would have a problem at 170, its only after he loses. Theres always a spin...

Comment

lol sorry kid. JT > Hops X2

Pave > JT X2 plus one KTFO...
                no sorry kid hopkins won twice and all fans know that and accept it. and JT beat pavlik 2nd fight

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                  even if hopkins had an advantage at 170...which i don't believe he did. pavlik is 6'2 and 1/2 his body can handle 10 more pounds. but lets say that was an advantage...still Pavlik had a 17 year age advantage. This is a case of one guy who suppose to lose, but didn't, having the accomplishment deducted due to excuses. Going into the fight no one thought Kelly would have a problem at 170, its only after he loses. Theres always a spin...

I didnt say Kel had a problem,, I said Hops had the advantage..thats all. Hops at 160 couldnt even beat JT.....

there is no EXCUSES..Kel got beat ..CLEARLY..Im just saying had Hop stayed at 160 Kel would have beat him. Hops rejuvinated himself at 175..he was probably due to move up long before... he is more suitable at 175 now

Comment

no sorry kid hopkins won twice and all fans know that and accept it. and JT beat pavlik 2nd fight

and you are the BIGGEST moron at NSB.....

Comment

and you are the BIGGEST moron at NSB.....
                      na you're the moron for thinking JT beat hopkins homie when EVERYONE agrees hopkins beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X