Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miranda-Pavlik Purse Bid March 12th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor would beat Miranda imo. Pavlik/Miranda is a toss up.

Comment

Miranda WILL win!!! That right hand of his is a cannon. His reach is superior.
      He hits like a horse's hind leg and WILL land it too!!!!! Sure Pavlik has great skills and imo will beat Taylor, but Miranda is too strong for him. The right hand of Miranda will neutralize anything that Pavlik will dish out because Pavlik gets hit too much.

Green was young and hungry with good boxing skills. He was smart to freeze up and avoid that right hand but it still landed and hurt him. Pavlik will have to avoid that right hand also, but how long will he be able to avoid it? Not too long...............

Comment

Originally posted by bdogg1939 View Post
        Miranda WILL win!!! That right hand of his is a cannon.

Pavlik will have to avoid that right hand also, but how long will he be able to avoid it? Not too long...............
        pavlik is hardly a sacrifice

there is a reason that edison miranda was a nobody for the longest time

there is a reason guys keep lining up to fight him

he can be beaten, and beaten soundly, he has maken his matches very carefully despite what you may believe

Eastman was washed up, Gibbs is damaged goods, and Green was at a disadvatage w/ the 162 lb catchweight, plus his resume is weak at best

pavlik will get his right hand home sooner and more often than edison miranda... and mirandas chin is nothing to write home about...

dont get me wrong i like both fighters, i just think it is fairly obvious that pavlik has the recipe to defeat miranda and i think he has the balls to step in the pocket and beat miranda to the punch.

when pavlik knocks miranda out people will be all over his scrotum

SPECIAL NOTE:

IF YOU DONT WATCH THIS FIGHT YOU ARE NOT A BOXING FAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          pavlik is hardly a sacrifice

there is a reason that edison miranda was a nobody for the longest time

there is a reason guys keep lining up to fight him

he can be beaten, and beaten soundly, he has maken his matches very carefully despite what you may believe

Eastman was washed up, Gibbs is damaged goods, and Green was at a disadvatage w/ the 162 lb catchweight, plus his resume is weak at best

pavlik will get his right hand home sooner and more often than edison miranda... and mirandas chin is nothing to write home about...

dont get me wrong i like both fighters, i just think it is fairly obvious that pavlik has the recipe to defeat miranda and i think he has the balls to step in the pocket and beat miranda to the punch.

when pavlik knocks miranda out people will be all over his scrotum

SPECIAL NOTE:

IF YOU DONT WATCH THIS FIGHT YOU ARE NOT A BOXING FAN!
          you make good points, but i don't believe it though. Miranda's right hand will tell the tale and I don't see Pavlik's power being any factor in this fight. Miranda will NOT be knocked out anytime soon but WILL do the knocking out......

Comment

Working...
          X