Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you religious and do you believe in God?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was brought up strong catholic, church on sundays and holidays, sunday school all growing up, (my mom was my teacher and my uncle was the priest) Now I dont believe in anything anymore it's a waste of my thought process. I believe in my life and keeping it on a strong note and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
      I believe in a creator, I don't believe in religion, his goodness or his compassion.

We could have been created by ****in aliens for all we know and that's not as crazy as it sounds. As there has been more evidence of aliens than god.
      that is not true read the bible and you will see evidence everywhere! We are living in biblical times.

Comment

I seriously don't know what to believed in anymore. The more you think about it, the more it leave a huge empty space inside of you. My advice to anyone is to continue to do what you know is right, and what you know that makes people around you happy. In life, you can't never do everything good because it has its limit.

Comment

yes i believe in god.....

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
            that is not true read the bible and you will see evidence everywhere! We are living in biblical times.
            Can you give an example ?

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
              People have been saying we're in the biblical endtimes since the damn thing was written. Nobody ever knew when the world would end but they always knew it was soon. Even Jesus said that.

Comment

All you doubters better believe the hype, Packy and Floyd ain't got **** on me.

But seriously, I'd have serious self-esteem issues if I didn't believe in myself.

Comment

Originally posted by *God* View Post
                  All you doubters better believe the hype, Packy and Floyd ain't got **** on me.

But seriously, I'd have serious self-esteem issues if I didn't believe in myself.
                  LMAO...Boxingscene: A place with many strange characters.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    LMAO...Boxingscene: A place with many strange characters.
                    Yes, I call them atheists.

I told Reeno to make it so, and then boxingscene was born, so strange characters would have a place to chill.

Comment

• Funny thing is, everyone who doesn't believe in god suddenly changes tune when their life is in danger.

Comment

Working...
                      X