Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain the point of Golovkin-Geale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    Because GGG is too scared to test his "power" at 168
    Wasn't he going to fight Jr at 168?

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Since when is beating Felix Sturm in Germany, Mundine, Sylvester, Darren Barker (extremely close loss), etc considered trash? All time great resume obviously not but a "trash" fighter doesn't beat guys like that.

People are way to disrespectful on NSB. Geale is a solid fighter, obvioulsy top 5 MW at the moment. Elite, no. Solid, yes.
      Yeah those aren't good fighters, who had Barker beaten other than Geale? Barker has been mediocre at European level and Geale lost to him, Sturm was just an old paper champ who feasted on terrible fighters and lived off the robbery against DLH ages ago, dont even get me started on Sylvester and Mundine who both suck. The middleweight division is terrible, one of the worst in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        Yeah those aren't good fighters, who had Barker beaten other than Geale? Barker has been mediocre at European level and Geale lost to him, Sturm was just an old paper champ who feasted on terrible fighters and lived off the robbery against DLH ages ago, dont even get me started on Sylvester and Mundine who both suck. The middleweight division is terrible, one of the worst in boxing.
        I agree, it's pretty weak. But you had a top 5 p4p champ struggling vs that caliber of fighter, so it's gotta be worth something

Comment

• at least not the ward road

Comment

• One does not simply, unify a devision and become legit....

Comment

• LOL, dude this is going to be a great fight. Geale is way better than anybody on GGG's resume.

Comment

• Geale is ranked 2nd by The Ring above Quillen so he's by far the most credible opponent GGG has faced thus far. Shame that the Chavez fight fell through but it is what it is. I don't think it'd be too long before we see GGG in big fights if he carries on winning.

Comment

Working...
                X