No announcement yet.

Which fights to watch tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Yes. On ShoXtreme which comes with the Showtime package.
    Yup,, watching the fights now....Thomas Williams just dominated this guy named Engel

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      Yea I know I walked right into that one but my coach told me that the Bernard Hopkins fight was tonight cause we were talking about two fighters that used to be at our gym being on the undercard I even checked HBO I just don't pay attention to dates lol

Yea VCU destroyed Butler I cut it on in the second half they were up by 30 i was like damn. No rioting on Broad though I was down there an hour after and it was like normal thank god.
      I had to do a double take when I turned the game on....I was like really, Butler is ranked 20th and VCU isn't even ranked?. They said is was the worst beating they have taken under the leadership of their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Yup,, watching the fights now....Thomas Williams just dominated this guy named Engel
        Yeah this is the 2nd time I've seen him. Very strong fighter.

Comment

Never seen this Fontanez guy either, some dude that Cotto promotes.....who is in the crowd looking like an angry mob boss too by the way

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I had to do a double take when I turned the game on....I was like really, Butler is ranked 20th and VCU isn't even ranked?. They said is was the worst beating they have taken under the leadership of their coach.
            Yea when i heard that I was real surprised VCU went out looking for blood for real. Its kinda crazy to see how hyped people get for them like people camping out for the game and ****e Lee chillin with Shaka Smart. I was a freshman at VCU in 2002 and no one even knew who they were back then now they are huge in comparison

Comment

Jermell Charlo and Omar Figueroa are also fighting tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X