No announcement yet.

Brian Viloria vs. Tyson Marquez Full Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Viloria vs. Tyson Marquez Full Fight

Marquez decided to not have any defense with a questionable chin.

Comment

Thanks man I didn't get to see the fight live but I still wanted to watch it. Viloria vs Gonzales next hopefully. That 5th round was bad a**.

Comment

marquez's strategy backfired. he started slow and tentative hoping to take viloria into deep waters. he's obviously capitalizing on viloria's suspect stamina. viloria countered it nicely though by going to the body from the get go and took some air out of marquez. by the time he should start pressuring viloria, he already took a lot of punishment and was tired himself.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          marquez's strategy backfired. he started slow and tentative hoping to take viloria into deep waters. he's obviously capitalizing on viloria's suspect stamina. viloria countered it nicely though by going to the body from the get go and took some air out of marquez. by the time he should start pressuring viloria, he already took a lot of punishment and was tired himself.
          yah viloria was throwing some vicious body shots....when viloria is on his A game he is on his ****ing A game. hard to see anyone beating viloria anytime soon if he continues to stay focused and hungry.

Comment

Props to both..... Great fight

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              yah viloria was throwing some vicious body shots....when viloria is on his A game he is on his ****ing A game. hard to see anyone beating viloria anytime soon if he continues to stay focused and hungry.
              yeah when he's focused he's very hard to beat. he's a complete fighter...very good skills, speed, power and a counterpuncher. the only * in his arsenal is his stamina.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't get to watch the fight.

Comment

I was impressed by Vilora. He rightfully owns the title as Mexicutioner. 18 of his wins come by way of slicing and dicing a mexican.

Comment

Larry Holmes is a badass announcer

Comment

Working...
                    X