**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    Where did these bandwagon heat fans come from lmao

Some of them hatched after the Heats last win !!!

Others been hiding in the weeds so they get a better glimpse before sticking out their chest !!!

Had them nervous enough not to post even with our depleted squad !!!

Comment

• Miami Heat all day baby

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Miami Heat all day baby

Yeah OK !!!
        Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 05-03-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Honestly, I didn't think the Knicks would be going out like this. Potentially swept? I don't know what to say to that.

I mean, really. Remember earlier in the season where all Knicks fans had 1 demand, for what would be the position to trade for? You guys are right back in that situation. Back to square one. No pg.

Not saying Lin would have you guys turn around and out-right win the series but that's your missing piece. That pg spot.

Comment

• Down 0-3. I still believe. I always believe. I am a knick fan until my grave shift is in a grave ditch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Down 0-3. I still believe. I always believe. I am a knick fan until my grave shift is in a grave ditch.

F@ ck Charles Barkley and every diluted thought he has !!!

My man Skills teach some of these young bucs what it means to B a true fan.

I'll be back Sun. fighting the fight even if Bibby is the only one that suits up.

How effective can Melo play if he's out there the whole second half ???

It is what is. Go Knicks !!! IT AIN'T OVAH !!!
              Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 05-04-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• melo has way too much on him. last year we got swept by the celtics with billups and amare out a couple of games. there's no way you can compete in this league, in the playoffs missing key cogs. its all good though. we'll be back next year.

first order, stat needs to go, stat. always knew he'd be an issue. no defense playing ass getting his ass handed to him by bostrich.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Poor guy ???

Guess you're not use to the Garden and their fans.

Then again how could you living in your band wagon culture ???
                  I'm not a bandwagon jumper my friend.

I've been a Heat fan since their 2006 championship run.

Of course there will be guys around here who jumped on the wagon when James and Bosh came around but i'm not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Honestly, I didn't think the Knicks would be going out like this. Potentially swept? I don't know what to say to that.

I mean, really. Remember earlier in the season where all Knicks fans had 1 demand, for what would be the position to trade for? You guys are right back in that situation. Back to square one. No pg.

Not saying Lin would have you guys turn around and out-right win the series but that's your missing piece. That pg spot.
                    Well, they've been swept on their last couple of trips to the playoffs so it's not exactly anything new for them really.

And I believe that with tonight's loss they just broke an NBA record for consecutive losses in the playoffs.

And I'm not attempting to be a hater, I was pulling for the Nicks actually (though I haven't necessarily ever classified myself a fan, but my team is Portland. Being born and raised in Oregon, I have to root for our only professional sports franchise, as it were).

I feel bad for the Nicks fans, I don't mean that in a negative way. There were a lot of hopes going into this, from me included. But they just can't match up with Miami, especially given the problems the team not only has had, but has continued to have until now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      Well, they've been swept on their last couple of trips to the playoffs so it's not exactly anything new for them really.

And I believe that with tonight's loss they just broke an NBA record for consecutive losses in the playoffs.

And I'm not attempting to be a hater, I was pulling for the Nicks actually (though I haven't necessarily ever classified myself a fan, but my team is Portland. Being born and raised in Oregon, I have to root for our only professional sports franchise, as it were).

I feel bad for the Nicks fans, I don't mean that in a negative way. There were a lot of hopes going into this, from me included. But they just can't match up with Miami, especially given the problems the team not only has had, but has continued to have until now.
                      You are in Japan right now, I will give you a pass for this.

Comment

Working...
                      X