No announcement yet.

Cristiano Ronaldo has a son but wont reveal the mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
    It'll be himself. The ladyboy that he is!
    Stay away from the drinks, alchi, and maybe you wont think about ladyboys

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
      MADRID — Cristiano Ronaldo has become a father, his website said Sunday, although the mother's identity is being kept a secret.

The Real Madrid winger and Portugal captain said "it is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship."

No date for the birth was given.

The 25-year-old Ronaldo is not married, however since his signing by Madrid was announced he has often been photographed in the company of women.

"I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are," he said.

Calls and e-mails to Gestifute, the offices of Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes, in Lisbon and Porto were not immediately answered.

Portugal was knocked out of the World Cup by Spain and Ronaldo had a disappointing tournament.

The announcement also appeared on Ronaldo's Facebook and Twitter sites.

Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha reported on its Website on Sunday that Ronaldo's mother, Dolores, and his sisters Elma and Katia, were dealing with the paperwork necessary to bring the child to Portugal.

The paper reported that the baby's mother is an American national and gave birth to Ronaldo's son in early June.

During 2009 Ronaldo spent time in homes the player had in Los Angeles and Miami, the paper said.

"Gestifute confirms the veracity of Ronaldo's statement," Correio da Manha said.

If the identity of the mother is a secret, then it has to be some stripper right?
      Who gives a flying crap about their personal life.. If you read tabloids and actually care about what they say, you should get a reality check.. That **** is more fake than Pamela Anderson's breasts.

Comment

Working...
      X