Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of fight are you expecting of May-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
    Is this gonna ba action packed? Tactical? Slugfest? Toe to toe? Hugfest or Running?

Im seeing a DLH-Floyd déjà vu, maybe worse.
    It's going to be a marathon fight! Not worth watching! just watch on live stream
    and save your money!

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      My dad has insomnia and the Doctor advices him to watch the Mayweather fights to get him some sleep.

Mayweather fights are being used now by Doctors for patients with sleeping disorder.

True story.....
      oh ****

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        My dad has insomnia and the Doctor advices him to watch the Mayweather fights to get him some sleep.

Mayweather fights are being used now by Doctors for patients with sleeping disorder.

True story.....
        lOL. I remember when i was wacthing floyd-baldomir fight i think it was around round 3 when i fall asleep and when i wake up it was already towards the end of round 11. yeah that could be an effective cure to insomnia, everytime you watch floyd fight you will fall asleep. true story.

Comment

replica of floyd-baldomir.. Your gonna see alot of "staring at each" other cause mosley isn't really an agressive fighter he likes to brawl but he is not agressive enough. Floyds gonna be content hitting mosley with jabs and occasional right hands from the outside. The world better prepare themselves for the worst.
          Last edited by johncods; 02-16-2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            lOL. I remember when i was wacthing floyd-baldomir fight i think it was around round 3 when i fall asleep and when i wake up it was already towards the end of round 11. yeah that could be an effective cure to insomnia, everytime you watch floyd fight you will fall asleep. true story.
            You know he boring when you can go make a sandwich while his fights are on. I even flipped the channels back and forth to watch Poker on TV ...It was more exciting!

Comment

this fight will be a combination of running and hugging that's why i don't have a plan to buy this one it will boring from round 1 to round 12.
              sounds like twilight:new moon

Comment

no joke i fell asleep during dlh vs floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i hope that **** isnt boring...i really want to see PBF get tested....my worst nightmare is PBF potshotting and Shane clinching for 12 rounds
                  PBF Will win a UD in this fashion is my guess. Why would he start takin' risks now? Hell, he's takin' a big enough risk just fightin' Shane. If we're lucky Shane will be able to force him to fight, in which case we may finally get to see Floyd fighting all-out-full-tilt-boogie-for-his-0... but I doubt it...

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
                    Is this gonna ba action packed? Tactical? Slugfest? Toe to toe? Hugfest or Running?

Im seeing a DLH-Floyd déjà vu, maybe worse.
                    floyd is gonna run and potshot, mosley is gonna pressure and go to the body while in the clinch.

Comment

A semi-exciting fight. Mosley trying to pressure Mayweather and wins a couple of rounds. Mayweather trying to keep Mosley at bay, moves and potshots.

In the end, Mayweather wins a clear decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X